boston hotels suck

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from theomich. Show theomich's posts

boston hotels suck

go bruins

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: boston hotels suck

Put the dogs in a kennel.  Hotels don't want their rooms to smell like excrement.  At least the good ones don't.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If it were me, I'd say, "Okay, I won't leave my dogs in the room alone" and then I would do exactly that.  If a huge ruckus is created and you get booted from the first place, go to the other one. 

Whatever to them!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In response to theomich's comment:

So with out thinking, i had 3 cpus and 2 phones ready for the ticket sales of the 3rd round. Dont ask how but i got 2 tickets to game 4(boston home game 2) and the wife got 2 tickets to game 6(home game 3). After dancing around for about an hour we realized that the dates havent been released but we said no problem we will work around it. So we started looking for hotels in boston,ive been coming to the city to watch games for over 15 years and love the city. Gonna drive in from montreal so wanted to stay atleast 1 night and drive back,problem is have to bring my boys(2 dogs). I have found pet friendly hotels(westin,fairmont) ,but this is where its messed up. Both hotels policy is yes we are pet friendly but you cannot leave the dogs alone in the room. I called both and they said no exceptions. It looks like i might just have to sell my tickets if i cant find a doggy nanny,anyone know of any hotels in the area that are a little more understanding?

i could use some xtra cash....can watch the game anywhere

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

didnt realize they had pet friendly hotels in boston

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Most people I know put their dogs in kennels before they leave for vacation.

I wouldn't want to be staying in a hotel that has the policy of .............."it's okay to leave your dogs unattended in our rooms so they can pooop and pee in them".

A common sense policy for the people who have to clean the rooms and for the people who have to sleep in them. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

You know what's a lot of fun?  Going on vacation in a cool city, maybe with the family.  Then after a long day of site seeing, you head back to the hotel and start putting the kids to bed and you hear the neighbors door slam around 6:30.  For the next 5 hours you are treated to a dog barking, through a paper thin wall, six feet away from your bed.  You call the front desk and they try to contact the dog's owner, but he's nowhere to be found.  Next thing you know you're buying 4 boxes of rat poison and a very thin steak.

Leave the dog at home.  I'm a dog lover, but I also love that hotels don't let people leave their dogs in the room alone all night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from theomich. Show theomich's posts

yes thank you all for your help to leave the dogs at home,if that was an option i would not have asked for your help,and secondly to those who responded about peeing and pooping in the room,i dont know what kind of pets you have but i travel with mine often and they are trained to hold it. So seeing as this is useless mod can you please delete my post?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Thanks for stopping by.  Sorry we weren't as helpful as you wanted us to be.

Sell your tickets.  Stay home.

Gah!  100 PLUS AGAIN!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

yes thank you all for your help to leave the dogs at home,if that was an option i would not have asked for your help,and secondly to those who responded about peeing and pooping in the room,i dont know what kind of pets you have but i travel with mine often and they are trained to hold it. So seeing as this is useless mod can you please delete my post?

But everybody says that -- 'my dog doesn't do that'.  I'm sure your's doesn't.  But others do.  I'm sure that some dogs crap and bark all night when left in a hotel room alone.  Not worth the hassel for the hotel.

You're subject line isn't exactly asking for help either.  It's saying 'boston hotels suck'.  I happen to disagree with you even though I am a dog owner.

Anyhow, I really hope the situation gets worked out and you get to go to the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

What does this have to do with the Bruins? Go to craigslist with the rest of the freaks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Of course it is an option...just agree to put up the $$ to keep your dogs in a kennel.
    Montreal has kennels - I know they do. They're as metropolitan as Digby, Nova Scotia anywhere.

If I had playoff tickets in my hand, I know I'd try to make the best family vacation I could - sans chiens.