Boston-Pittsburgh Conference Final

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Boston-Pittsburgh Conference Final

The past mirrors the future. The future will have a different result.

Go down memory lane by watching the '91 Boston-Pittsburgh Conference Final - Game 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe7NyqY2Uyg

Lots of memories will flood back to you by watching this condensed video of the game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Boston-Pittsburgh Conference Final

Yah until you get to game 6 and the end of Neelys career begins.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Very sad. And he was only 26.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

I can't watch.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

One thing seems certain. The road to the cup this year in the Eastern Conference will go through Pittsburgh. 13 wins in a row now and starting to run away with the East. They look like a well oiled machine and a team on a mission. Hopefully they are peaking too soon. LOl.  As for the confernce final mentioned above, painful memories come rushing back. I still hate that sweedish meatball Ulf!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Can't watch it either.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

did you guys watch the Habs last night?  they looked better than the Bruins did in Pittsburgh and Habs have injuries also, Prust and Bourque.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

did yu guy watch then Habs last night?  they looked better than the Bruins did in Pittsburgh and Habs have injuries also, Prust and Bourque.

Don't switch to the Habs game unless their losing big or playing the B's.Watched the Rags/Flyers game......poor Flyers, no way they make the playoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Yes, Virginia, everything looks good right now for the Penguinos and the Canadese.

Too bad the playoffs start at the end of April. They have lots of time to tank.

In Japan, they say "Flower that bloom early, die early"

Smart people those Japanese!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

did yu guy watch then Habs last night?  they looked better than the Bruins did in Pittsburgh and Habs have injuries also, Prust and Bourque.

Don't switch to the Habs game unless their losing big or playing the B's.Watched the Rags/Flyers game......poor Flyers, no way they make the playoffs.

I flipped back and forth. The Flyers look like a beaten team right now. They were pathetic for the last 10 minutes of the game. It was hard to watch.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

Yes, Virginia, everything looks good right now for the Penguinos and the Canadese.

Ma vaffanculo ! LOL    

Just saying don't dismis the Habs , they are playing really well and I could see them upsetting many teams.  For Bruins important to finish 1st in the division , need that home ice advantage and possibel game7 at home. 

Then we can see the Pens in the conference final . I think the Bruins can take one or two in Pittsburgh.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Ma vaffanculo ! LOL    

Just saying don't dismis the Habs , they are playing really well and I could see them upsetting many teams.  For Bruins important to finish 1st in the division , need that home ice advantage and possibel game7 at home. 

Then we can see the Pens in the conference final . I think the Bruins can take one or two in Pittsburgh.

You know the Habs, even when they just squeak into the playoffs on a loser point they find a way to knock off a favorite or two before withering. This year with everything coming up roses they might do the same but with expectations increased they just might fail. By the way, has Carey Price ever won a playoff round?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Ma vaffanculo ! LOL   

A te e tua Zia. HAHAHAHA

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

You know the Habs, even when they just squeak into the playoffs on a loser point they find a way to knock off a favorite or two before withering. This year with everything coming up roses they might do the same but with expectations increased they just might fail. By the way, has Carey Price ever won a playoff round?

Yes against the Bruins in a game 7.  They fell to the Flyers that year who went to lose to Chicago on the final.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Ma vaffanculo ! LOL   

A te e tua Zia. HAHAHAHA

ridi ridi che mamma a fate i gnocchi

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I can see the Habs winning a series against anyone except PIT and BOS. Can't believe I just typed that. Have to go shower now....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

I can see the Habs winning a series against anyone except PIT and BOS. Can't believe I just typed that. Have to go shower now....

I partially agree: I wouldn't favor them in a series against PIT or BOS, but I think it's conceivable that they win against either. Against anyone else, I think the Habs are likely to win. That can of course change in a month when playoffs start due to injuries, etc.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Ma vaffanculo ! LOL   

A te e tua Zia. HAHAHAHA

ridi ridi che mamma a fate i gnocchi

Allora mangiamo. Tutti a tavola!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Kennedy97's comment:

In response to asmaha's comment:

I partially agree: I wouldn't favor them in a series against PIT or BOS, but I think it's conceivable that they win against either. Against anyone else, I think the Habs are likely to win. That can of course change in a month when playoffs start due to injuries, etc.

Kennedy? When it comes to your stinkin HABS! I never count them out! After 2010 & beating Wash & Pitts back to back there's no reason this team can't do the same against Bos & Pitts. If Price plays to his abilities you just never know how far they can go. They're certainly a heck of a lot better than anyone gave them credit. Not one hockey magazine said they'd make the play-offs this year. Now they're battling for a conference title. I hate this hockey team, but I'm not going to under estimate them. 

20. This post has been removed.