Boston vs Montreal- Part 33- Are You Ready?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Boston vs Montreal- Part 33- Are You Ready?

For the 33rd time in Stanley Cup playoff history, the Bruins & Habs will lock horns. What are your thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Boston vs Montreal- Part 33- Are You Ready?

It's all good.  It seemed as if the B's had been coasting a bit as of late.  Nothing like a series with the Habs to wake them from their slumber.  It should be a great series.  B's in 6.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Its the playoffs.  NOT regular season and all the shenanigans that go with it (usually).  I think the league will also watch this series HARD with the BS that went on in Montreal with Chara.  Also, since its their 33rd meeting and Chara wears #33 I say its a good sign.  Bruins in 5, maybe 6.  I think game 3 the Habs win in a 2-1 Price standing-on-his-head fashion.  Might even be an OT win. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Bruins in 5 .If Montreal gets a game it will likely be the 3rd one .It could be interesting if Montreal gets the first win but the B's are much better all around than Montreal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Bring it.  It's going to be gut wrenching, every minute of it, but that's what we live for.  The B's better bring their "A" game, they are going to need it. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

The Bs have been careless with the puck in their own zone lately...they have to get rid of those plays because everytime they make a mistake vs the habs it seems to get in the back of their net.  TT is the big question mark for me.  If he can play the way he plays against any other team in the league the Bs will be fine.  Otherwise CJ will have to go with Rask quickly!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I know it was meant in jest when someone else mentioned it, but knowing how corrupt the Montreal police can be, I wouldn't be surprised if Chara is served with a warrant prior to game three. Supposedly the investigation is still "on-going," so they could still argue exculpatory reasons and try to completely screw the Bruins.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Red...pardon my ignorance, I don't know how corrupt "the Montreal police can be". Can you please give some examples of this corruption when it comes to hockey?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x. Show golden9x's posts

there you go francois, put that dans your pipe et smoke it!..tete de marde!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Re: Boston vs Montreal- Part 33- Are You Ready?:
    [QUOTE]I know it was meant in jest when someone else mentioned it, but knowing how corrupt the Montreal police can be, I wouldn't be surprised if Chara is served with a warrant prior to game three. Supposedly the investigation is still "on-going," so they could still argue exculpatory reasons and try to completely screw the Bruins.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]What makes me laugh the most about your post is............I wouldn't put it past them.
    Some people like to use the word distinct, I have my own words but I'll keep that to myself.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dh4222. Show dh4222's posts

I'm just wondering if they will let Chara cross the border. It will be interesting cause in Canada if you have anything on your record pending or not they have the right to deny anyone into Canada. Let's see how this plays out. I know it seems like a stretch but you never know.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

B's will need to strike balance between playoff intensity and discipline.  You know going in that the Habs will be flopping and diving all over the ice, the B's need to stay out of the box.   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

I can't wait! Its really too bad the rest of the NHL and country doesn't understand this rivarly and how deep it is.  It is going to be crazy in Boston and Montreal over the next couple weeks.

Forget Sox vs yankees. The sox season is over!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

IF the the bruins win the montreal series, i think they will advance to the finals. and meet......the san jose sharks!!! could there possibly be a better storyline than that??? big joe returning to the place where he was SUPPOSED to lead to the promised land. this oozes with irony. getting a little ahead of myself, but can't help thinking about the possibility. first things first...crush the habs. i hope it's not a long series...b's in 5.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]IF the the bruins win the montreal series, i think they will advance to the finals. and meet......the san jose sharks!!! could there possibly be a better storyline than that??? big joe returning to the place where he was SUPPOSED to lead to the promised land. this oozes with irony. getting a little ahead of myself, but can't help thinking about the possibility. first things first...crush the habs. i hope it's not a long series...b's in 5.  
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    ADK,I also daydream about a Bruins-Sharks final.It'd be a great storyline.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]Red...pardon my ignorance, I don't know how corrupt "the Montreal police can be". Can you please give some examples of this corruption when it comes to hockey?
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Directly related to hockey? Not that I can point to. But corrupt Montreal police? Maclean's had a front page feature last year examining how it was among the most corrupt forces in North America. (the same article also examined political and beauraucratic corruption, which was ranked as the worst in Canada).

Do I think something like that would happen? No.
    Would I shocked if it did? No.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I know it was meant in jest when someone else mentioned it, but knowing how corrupt the Montreal police can be, I wouldn't be surprised if Chara is served with a warrant prior to game three. Supposedly the investigation is still "on-going," so they could still argue exculpatory reasons and try to completely screw the Bruins.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

T&R asked Chiarelli about this.  He said there is no chance.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Boston vs Montreal- Part 33- Are You Ready? : T&R asked Chiarelli about this.  He said there is no chance.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

That's good news.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE] Do I think something like that would happen? No. Would I shocked if it did? No.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

I think there's a better shot of 2 separate meteors hitting both the Bell Center and the TD Garden than there is of the provincial government pulling any shenanigans on Chara, the Bruins, or anything / anyone else.

This series will be decided on the ice: as it should be.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The Habs seem to play hard consistently but if there's one team that brings out the best in the Bruins, a club that has been prone to the odd bout of sleep-skating, its Montreal. 

Their effort, intensity and initiative seem to be usually amped when these two hook up.  I look for the same in this series.  Add to that the Bruins having the superior club, they'll win. 

I can only imagine the rouge-blanc-et bleu lunacy that will preceed Game 3.  Any word on Pacioretty?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Dont be surprised if he comes back.  I call ABSOLUTE BS on the whole thing.  I have YET to see a "real" article saying he has a broken vertebrae.  I think its all overreacting BS from Montreal, and I dont mean just the team.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from fp4778. Show fp4778's posts

Marchand worries me a bit in the series because with all the excitement and frenzy on and of the ice he could lose his mind a little and take someone out with a headshot. I love the way he plays but he has the potential to go over the edge enough to cause a major penalty, suspension or one of those momentum changing moments (e.g. Kyle McClaren on Zednik). And he is one of those guys that the refs will be keeping an eye on especially in Montreal. I am sure Julien will have a couple of discussions with him about controlling his emotions because he has the ability to effect the outcome of a game and that outcome could be good or bad. Either way I am glad he is on our side and not the enemey.

I'm starting to throw up, I can't sleep, the wife says I'm a pain to be around and I am not shaving as often...so eah I think I' ready.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

I think Marchand will stick to hockey in the postseason.If Montreal plays it smart and avoids the physical stuff we will need Marchand as he is as fast and skilled as most of the Montreal forwards are .Montreal does have a speed advantage but there is no way they are beating the B's this year,although strange things happen when these clubs meet.