Brad Park

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Brad Park

One of the best d-men to never win a cup! The 2nd saddest thing? Too bad Orr's knee's eliminated him from playing with Park on a regular basis. I can say this. The big 3 in Montreal wouldn't have been talked about so much if Park & Orr played together more. Still remember Parks OT winner against Donny Edwards & the Sabers in 83' like it was yesterday! Have to also mention Nifty Middleton's 19 freakin points in that series. Still a record! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Brad Park

bump

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to nashville0303's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Boston's Favorite Park = Brad Park.......the guy played on one knee and wasn't in the best shape. He got by on smarts for most of his career here. He wasn't a "great" player in the class of an Orr or Bourque or Robinson......

[/QUOTE]

If it wasn't for Orr he would've had a few Norris trophy's. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to nashville0303's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Boston's Favorite Park = Brad Park.......the guy played on one knee and wasn't in the best shape. He got by on smarts for most of his career here. He wasn't a "great" player in the class of an Orr or Bourque or Robinson......

[/QUOTE]

If it wasn't for Orr he would've had a few Norris trophy's. 

[/QUOTE]

In all likelyhood yes.  I remember reading a description of Park's plight to be in the league at the same time as Bobby Orr.  He was viewed as "Avis to Orr's Hertz."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One of the best d-men to never win a cup! The 2nd saddest thing? Too bad Orr's knee's eliminated him from playing with Park on a regular basis. I can say this. The big 3 in Montreal wouldn't have been talked about so much if Park & Orr played together more. Still remember Parks OT winner against Donny Edwards & the Sabers in 83' like it was yesterday! Have to also mention Nifty Middleton's 19 freakin points in that series. Still a record! 

[/QUOTE]  That game 7 ( Park's ot winner )  has to rank in at least the top 10 of all time Bruins playoff moments !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

broke my heart when they lost in 79 in the now famous to many men on the ice game.

thought that  was brads year for glory.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

He scored a beauty in game 8 against the Soviets in 72. Showed Just watched that game Wed night (TSN) Great hockey

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to tarpouch's comment:
    [QUOTE]

broke my heart when they lost in 79 in the now famous to many men on the ice game.

thought that  was brads year for glory.

[/QUOTE]

Brad had a few chances & is one of the travesty's as far as great players who deserved to win, but didn't. 72 (glad he didn't)', 77, 78 & of course the infamous 79.