Brandon Saad

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Brandon Saad

Yeah, the people who pick the Calder candidates.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

See, this is why you're a tool.  No real genuine attempt at discussion with regards to the thread title or anything. About 5-7 words of a toolish response all insecure, but thinking you're witty.

How long did it take you conjure up that one, NAS?  20 minutes?

lmao

What a tool.  Why don't you go give yourself a "handy" in the balcony before Game 2.

NAS is one of the best posters on this forum. Everyone thinks so. He brings up genuinely good hockey debates. What you do is just bring up loom and doom topics, or insanely obvious ones. Woohooo Saad is good. Ya, so is crosby. Have you noticed him lately?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Thanks, 1916.  RWTKII or BassfishingII or whomever it is today is such a fraud.  Check the thread where he talked about the B's getting next to nothing when they traded Bobby Orr.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Thanks, 1916.  RWTKII or BassfishingII or whomever it is today is such a fraud.  Check the thread where he talked about the B's getting next to nothing when they traded Bobby Orr.

HAHA!! He said that? What a tool!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Just a collection of tools, right here folks.^^

You wonder why no one really posts here? lmao

Just a bunch of 40 and 50 something balding fat people or some girl from Canada whose Dad followed the Bruins in the 1970s. Ugh.

again. i'm 25 and actually have a pretty awesome head of hair. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

and Canadian men neither fat nor balding.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Yup, I am older, and I can tell you this: if one is making fun of older people then they don't like themselves.  I will also tell you this, I am 6'1', not fat, and B assing would have a difficult time explaining his convoluted theories on the Bs to this fan. Just climbed Mt. Monadnock today, not fat, and I would handle meself pretty well intellectually and certainly physically to this psudeo poster from the ego tripping stint at the gates of hell. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

See, this is why you're a tool.  No real genuine attempt at discussion with regards to the thread title or anything. About 5-7 words of a toolish response all insecure, but thinking you're witty.

lmao

What a tool.  Why don't you go give yourself a "handy" in the balcony before Game 2.

NAS is one of the best posters on this forum. Everyone thinks so. He brings up genuinely good hockey debates. What you do is just bring up loom and doom topics, or insanely obvious ones. Woohooo Saad is good. Ya, so is crosby. Have you noticed him lately?

Oh man i can't stop laughing!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Just a collection of tools, right here folks.^^

You wonder why no one really posts here? lmao

Just a bunch of 40 and 50 something balding fat people or some girl from Canada whose Dad followed the Bruins in the 1970s. Ugh.

again. i'm 25 and actually have a pretty awesome head of hair. 

Haha.

You have to rinse and repeat. Thats the key.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

lmao

Oh man i can't stop laughing!

You probably should get out more if you think that was funny.

NAS is one of the best posters on this forum. Everyone thinks so. 

This is funny,actually more sad.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Haha.

You have to rinse and repeat. Thats the key.

Regular combing helps too...it massages the scalp which can lead to healthy hair and reduced likelyhood of balding.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgpffl. Show dgpffl's posts

lmao

This is my first post on the Bruins forum after having read mostly Bruins, Patriots, and Red Sox forums for the past few years and I agree with NAS that you have no idea what you are saying when it comes to the Bruins.  I have seen on multiple occasions you trying to bully your agenda and ideals on the Patriots forum and that was fine since you mostly post on there, but when you branched over to my beloved Bruins, I was like "Hell No!".  You talk as though you know the Bruins but anyone who follows the Bruins knows you are speaking out your asssss.

The Bruins are up 2-0 against the mother F'ing Rangers and I could not be more happy.  You go ahead and keep changing channels when the Bruins are down in game 7 looking for the nex Tom Brady commercial...I will continue to support my Bruins win or lose until the end of the season....And I will come back and support my Bruins all year long no mater what the outcome of the season is.

And by the way, the Greatest poster on the Bruins forum is Bookboy007 (Although there are many other great posters who give good insight - Shupe, Kel, JM, SanDog, Chowda, Red, Fletch, Isla, many others I cant think of at the top of my head, and even the freaking Montral fan Kennedy gives a mostly unbiased opinion on the Bruins)  I look forward to his posts every day in regards to his smarts and wit.  If I ever ran into him at a bar in Boston while watching a Bruins game, I would by his rounds throughout the night.  I could not say the same for you King, or Bass, or whatever your current name is, since you have no idea what you are talking about and would have changed the channel in the 2nd period because the Bruins were losing......Lets go Belichick and team Kraft right?

Tool....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Bawahaha!! Oh my God! Rusty is a tool bag over here too?! Priceless. On the Patriot's board he is our village idiot...he single handily has turned that place into a ghost town - he has ruined it - no one wants to post there anymore. Glad people on the Bruin's board keep this moron under control.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgpffl. Show dgpffl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Bawahaha!! Oh my God! Rusty is a tool bag over here too?! Priceless. On the Patriot's board he is our village idiot...he single handily has turned that place into a ghost town - he has ruined it - no one wants to post there anymore. Glad people on the Bruin's board keep this moron under control.

That's the truth Mthurl, there are some great posters here on the Bruins board....He will not ruin this board like he did the Patriots board.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to dgpffl's comment:

And by the way, the Greatest poster on the Bruins forum is Bookboy007

I was with you up to this point.  No greatest fallacy has been posted here than this.  Bookboy doesn't know a hockey puck from a Ring Ding.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

]

That's the truth Mthurl, there are some great posters here on the Bruins board....He will not ruin this board like he did the Patriots board.

I'm a Pats fan but don't frequent that part of BDC.  I don't know nearly enough about it to discuss it with guys who can name more than 20 of the 53.  LOL  I'd get smoked over there.

The gang you listed is very high class.  While some call it a clique, others would call it a center of knowledge.  Where else are you going to find such a diverse group with points of view from all different angles?  There is no way some dope who knows so little about the team, it's players or even the rules of the game could take this down.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgpffl. Show dgpffl's posts

And by the way, the Greatest poster on the Bruins forum is Bookboy007

I was with you up to this point.  No greatest fallacy has been posted here than this.  Bookboy doesn't know a hockey puck from a Ring Ding.

Sorry NAS, I dont know what it is, but he cracks me up, and I enjoy his posts...I also enjoy you berating people from time to time, but sometimes I think you are too mean, Book just makes me laugh when I read his posts...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm joking.  I hold Book in the highest regard, as does everyone else not named at some point in time after a fast food joint's mascot.

If you want pure comedy, never miss one from Kelvana.  His rip on Nite today was the funniest thing I've read in a very, very long time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgpffl. Show dgpffl's posts

]

I'm a Pats fan but don't frequent that part of BDC.  I don't know nearly enough about it to discuss it with guys who can name more than 20 of the 53.  LOL  I'd get smoked over there.

The gang you listed is very high class.  While some call it a clique, others would call it a center of knowledge.  Where else are you going to find such a diverse group with points of view from all different angles?  There is no way some dope who knows so little about the team, it's players or even the rules of the game could take this down.

I actually stopped reading the Pats board because of Bass/King...every post turned into a fight between him and another poster....it was rediculous.  As for the Bruins board, I tresured it.  There are so many knowledgeable posters on this board that I could read it for may hours and its the first place I go to every morning.  I just hope it does not get ruined....hence my first post in 3 plus years pertains to Rusty/Bass/King...go back to the Patriots board tool!!!