Brendan Shanahan

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Brendan Shanahan

Wait a second!  I thought the gutless turds are in Boston!

If you think Shanahan is acting alone, and is making these decisions without any input from above, you're lost.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You know what's a joke?  Taking you off ignore.

When will I learn?

Today!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

It's not just Shanny, it's the group as a whole that needs to go. How a legal hit can be a suspension, but deliberate elbows to head are not, makes this league look like a joke. All anyone could ask for is some type of consistency. The video of last nights game pretty much speaks for itself.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

He's better than Campbell.

He gets them right more often than he gets them wrong.

And how is he going to suspend half of the Habs and Sens?  

Who's going to want to watch a playoff game with all AHL fill ins?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandShore. Show OrrandShore's posts

Again, the probem is that the NHL allows figting- herein lies the problem.  Allowing fighting leads to the inmates running the asylum.  Try to remember, once again, that NO other major sport allows fighting. The other major sports allow their refs to control the game, rather than the inmates and GOONSthat exist in the NHL.

I've said it before, the NHL resembles the friday night beer leagues more often than not.

I love hockey, but the slashing in the ottawa-monteal game was a real black eye on this sport. Unfortunately, Shanahan is the only one standing between what's left of the NHL and a complete meltdown.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

He's better than Campbell.- Agree

He gets them right more often than he gets them wrong.- Disagree- He's made it more confusing to the players & the fans as to what warrants a suspension & what doesn't. Even his video's are confusing sometimes

And how is he going to suspend half of the Habs and Sens?- It's his job if half of them deserve suspensions.  

Who's going to want to watch a playoff game with all AHL fill ins?- Habs & Sens fans

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

You know what's a joke?  Taking you off ignore.

When will I learn?

Today!

I was going to ask you why you did.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I agree somewhat guys, sorry because i see more inconstistency than not with shanahan and company, however if the league doesnt take any actaion in this game tonight to rid of this crap, then my somewhat will become more of a definate aggreement with this post.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

And how is he going to suspend half of the Habs and Sens?- It's his job if half of them deserve suspensions.  

.........if ? That's why there were none.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Shanahan has a tough job. No matter what his decision is their is always going to be people that don't agree with it. I don't agree with every decision he makes, but I do respect him and respect how he does the videos to explain his decisions.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from campbellscolon. Show campbellscolon's posts

In response to ColonCampbell's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Shanahan has a tough job. No matter what his decision is their is always going to be people that don't agree with it. I don't agree with every decision he makes, but I do respect him and respect how he does the videos to explain his decisions.

The Big Problem is Shanny is just a front man... Gregorys Daddy, Gregson, Murphy and Buttman make all the decisions, so Shannys integrity gets thrown out with the bath water.

Go B'S Go

The real big problem though is we both missed our meds. I spit mine out, but since yours go in the other way, I can only guess at how you got rid of yours.

17. This post has been removed.