Broken Ankles!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Broken Ankles!

Is what you will get when jumping off the bandwagon. And for god's sake, don't scream and cry when you land and break yours.

If you want to leave, just use any door, don't make any noise, and don't slam the door behind you.

Silence is golden.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Re: Broken Ankles!

I'm not jumping.

Doesn't mean I like what I'm seeing.

How to wake them up?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I am a die hard Bruins fan, but these fellas have to be aware that every team in the NHL is targeting them and will bring their A game when they come to town and they have to go all out in every game to win.
    Some of our best players are not their best and the grinders aren't doing their job. This team lost alot of heart when Rex and Ryder left and was only replaced by this bust Poulit and Corvo has not lived up to his billing.PC has to find some scoring and maybe get some new energy in the minors.
    Firing Ward the present power play coach would be a good idea, it did wonders for the Habs.Anyway you slice it the Bruins are losing games because of a poor power play and it appears no one on this has an answer, so some one will have to be sacrificed to bring in a sniper and give this team the fire it needs.
    I have said before the points you lose in October can't be made up in April, so the time is now to right the ship before it's too late. Last from 1ST is a disgrass for this team and the fans that love them they only play well when they are mad, well they have a damn good reason to be mad.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

C'mon Wheat - what are we supposed to do, be happy about what they throw out there every game? They get what they deserve from the fans - both the crazy awesome parade for winning the Cup and now a cranky and increasingly disengaged fan based while the stink up the joint.

The Garden is lifeless. The team is lifeless. Interacting (good and bad) around these parts is a way to still show interest and support for the team, but it doesn't mean we have to be all sunshine and roses.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

In Response to Re: Broken Ankles!:
    [QUOTE]I am a die hard Bruins fan, but these fellas have to be aware that every team in the NHL is targeting them and will bring their A game when they come to town and they have to go all out in every game to win. Some of our best players are not their best and the grinders aren't doing their job. This team lost alot of heart when Rex and Ryder left and was only replaced by this bust Poulit and Corvo has not lived up to his billing.PC has to find some scoring and maybe get some new energy in the minors. Firing Ward the present power play coach would be a good idea, it did wonders for the Habs.Anyway you slice it the Bruins are losing games because of a poor power play and it appears no one on this has an answer, so some one will have to be sacrificed to bring in a sniper and give this team the fire it needs. I have said before the points you lose in October can't be made up in April, so the time is now to right the ship before it's too late. Last from 1ST is a disgrass for this team and the fans that love them they only play well when they are mad, well they have a damn good reason to be mad.
    Posted by brunod[/QUOTE]

I am certainly not the president of the Geoff Ward fan club but ultimately isn't CJ & Chiarelli responsible for the PP woes?

This lack of a PP issue has been going on for years. So why continue to let Geoff Ward be the PP coach? Ward must have some power over CJ to still be the PP coach given how anemic it has been for years. The same thing over & over from Claude.

He is the headcoach he has to fix it or delegate someone else to fix it rather then just standing behind the bench scowling at players to "skate their lane"  and "stick to the system." A bit of creativity wouldn't go astray at least on the PP.