BRUINS 3 Flyers 2...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

BRUINS 3 Flyers 2...

With the flyers on fire and the B's love affair with afternoon games. they'll win Saturday.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Re: BRUINS 3 Flyers 2...

I'm assuming this is sarcasm. The B's record is awful in matinee games this season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS 3 Flyers 2...:
    [QUOTE]I'm assuming this is sarcasm. The B's record is awful in matinee games this season.
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

Take it to the bank!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRUINS 3 Flyers 2... : Take it to the bank!
    Posted by watchtower[/QUOTE]

LOL, did I hear it here first ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRUINS 3 Flyers 2... : LOL, did I hear it here first ?
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

I spoke to coach JULIEN after the game last night and told him to let the boys sleep-in. They'll win Saturday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

I hope you're right, watch. If they get spanked again I'll be cursing both them and you! lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRUINS 3 Flyers 2... : I spoke to coach JULIEN after the game last night and told him to let the boys sleep-in. They'll win Saturday.

any cups coming in 2012 or 2013 or 2014 ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

[QUOTE]I hope you're right, watch. If they get spanked again I'll be cursing both them and you! lol

(i'm taking my wife to the game...she really didn't want to go...plus last week she found out how much the professional on-line scalpers charged me...factor in fuel, lodging and food...a BRUINS loss would only make for a six hour "Honeymooners" episode on the way home..shhhhh...)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

Honestly, I think if they're ever gonna break free this would be the game.

ST Patty's day afternoon against a heat rival. I have a feeling the Bruins win 4-2

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Bruins are 3-9 in afternoon games.
    Phily is 8-2 in their last 10
    Boston is 3-7 in last 10

In March
    Philly: 1.38 GAA; Bos: 3.89 GAA

If I were a betting man, I would put my money on Philly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRUINS 3 Flyers 2... : (i'm taking my wife to the game...she really didn't want to go...plus last week she found out how much the professional on-line scalpers charged me...factor in fuel, lodging and food...a BRUINS loss would only make for a six hour "Honeymooners" episode on the way home..shhhhh...)

Watch....that sounds like a perfect storm of marital strife if the B's lose. If we don;t hear from you by Sunday morning we'll assume she's left you by the side of the road or is burying what's left of your charred body somewhere. :P
    I won't be cursing you....I'll be praying for you! lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

lol WTL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Watchtower you will be our good luck charm and the Bs need it right now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRUINS 3 Flyers 2... : (i'm taking my wife to the game...she really didn't want to go...plus last week she found out how much the professional on-line scalpers charged me...factor in fuel, lodging and food...a BRUINS loss would only make for a six hour "Honeymooners" episode on the way home..shhhhh...)
    For your sake, I hope the B's pull it off for you to prevent a long & dreadfull ride home for you. Where are you coming from ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]Bruins are 3-9 in afternoon games. Phily is 8-2 in their last 10 Boston is 3-7 in last 10 In March Philly: 1.38 GAA; Bos: 3.89 GAA If I were a betting man, I would put my money on Philly.
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]
    Hard to argue with that point with those numbers staring me in the face.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Bruins are 3-9 in afternoon games. Phily is 8-2 in their last 10 Boston is 3-7 in last 10 In March Philly: 1.38 GAA; Bos: 3.89 GAA If I were a betting man, I would put my money on Philly.
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]
    You wouldn't get good enough odds to make it worth your while.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRUINS 3 Flyers 2... : For your sake, I hope the B's pull it off for you to prevent a long & dreadfull ride home for you. Where are you coming from ?
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

Northeastern Pennsylvania.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRUINS 3 Flyers 2... : Watch....that sounds like a perfect storm of marital strife if the B's lose. If we don;t hear from you by Sunday morning we'll assume she's left you by the side of the road or is burying what's left of your charred body somewhere. :P I won't be cursing you....I'll be praying for you! lol

Just a note:  We plan to arrive home early Sunday evening..Don't drop your guard if the B's "WIN" either!!! A victory may have no bearing on my possible demise!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRUINS 3 Flyers 2... : Just a note:  We plan to arrive home early Sunday evening..Don't drop your guard if the B's "WIN" either!!! A victory may have no bearing on my possible demise!!!
    Just make sure you're always driving. She's less likely to stab you if you're the one driving.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Dez, not just driving, driving fast! Ha.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Timmy's a big fan of traditional family values. He will ensure you get a win to preserve your marriage. Also, previous games have nothing to do with future games in hockey, otherwise betting on sport would be easy. So you have every bit as good a chance of a win tomorrow as you do a loss. Good luck!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRUINS 3 Flyers 2... : any cups coming in 2012 or 2013 or 2014 ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Legion - Stanley's got that area covered.  Minus this year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

watch - Should the Bruins drop the game better sleep with one eye open Saturday night. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

I'm at the point where even a competitive close but no cigar loss against Philly would do me. Now that would be progress.

25. This post has been removed.