Bruins a major plot point/twist in next week's 24/7

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

Bruins a major plot point/twist in next week's 24/7

So, I'm a conspiracy theorist to some degree... I'm positive the Hockey Gods hate the Bruins (Canadiens game, anybody?  2 goals off Bruins skates and terrible penalty calls/no calls?)

But now that the Capitals, on paper considered one of the best teams in a league, are on a HUGE slide at a 7 game losing streak... with the way the Bruins are playing right now, I'm convinced the Capitals are going to end their dismal streak against the Bruins. 

The first episode of the 24/7 series on HBO was pretty awesome, but I can't say I'm looking forward to the editing we'll see of our Bruins lol.  

I'm half joking about all this, of course... but I can't help but feel a bit pessimistic.  We almost always lay an egg during national coverage (it's a miracle we pulled it off last new year).  Games on Versus or NBC are almost automatic losses.  I can't imagine what it'll be like on HBO.

I welcome anybody trying to talk sense into me... and I hope I'm very wrong on Saturday night, and we keep Washington's streak alive.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: Bruins a major plot point/twist in next week's 24/7

bruins played really well last night for a bout 52 minutes, lets see if they can't get 60 againt the caps

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Larry comes over form the blog nice to see yah. Hasn't that been the question when will the Bruins start playing full 60 minutes every night ? I actually like the Bruins matched up against the Caps they've played them well so I'll remain positive.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I see this being a 1 goal game either way. ( again )

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Bruce Boudreau's locker room speeches are priceless- LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jBXpj8j34s

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins a major plot point/twist in next week's 24/7:
    [QUOTE]Bruce Boudreau's locker room speeches are priceless- LMAO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jBXpj8j34s Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

Jdub, What was the FBomb count on that 20 or 30 so ? That was awseome!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

That video was much more amusing than I thought that it was going to be. 

The Bruins have matched up well against the Caps this season, but the Bruins' play for much of the last month and a half justifies some fans' pessimism.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OntarioBruinsFan. Show OntarioBruinsFan's posts

[QUOTE]Bruce Boudreau's locker room speeches are priceless- LMAO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jBXpj8j34s
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

Wow, forget Tony Robbins, let's get Bruce to rally the office troops next time. 

Great fn link Wensink. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Bruce Boudreau's locker room speeches are priceless- LMAO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jBXpj8j34s
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

all you fs that keep fn saying the fn coach doesn't fn motivate the fn guys are fn full of fn sht

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TylerSeguin. Show TylerSeguin's posts

Prediction for tonight

BRUINS 7
    Caps 2

Tyler