Bruins announced ticket sales for 11 game plan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Bruins announced ticket sales for 11 game plan

For those who aren't willing to endure all the spam from the cybear club, but wanted this info...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Bruins announced ticket sales for 11 game plan

Thanks Badhab, I was actually talking about getting one of the plans this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins announced ticket sales for 11 game plan:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Badhab, I was actually talking about getting one of the plans this year.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

You're quite welcome, and I'd like to add another troll to your list, the Communist.

And I'm proud to say I haven't read a single post from any of the people you mentioned and the Commie.  My life is much better with the ignore option, and not giving in and reading their posts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I didn't  and won't respond to Commie, but the link Olsonic posted for the Dutch field hockey team is marvelous.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins announced ticket sales for 11 game plan : You're quite welcome, and I'd like to add another troll to your list, the Communist. And I'm proud to say I haven't read a single post from any of the people you mentioned and the Commie.  My life is much better with the ignore option, and not giving in and reading their posts.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slakrking. Show slakrking's posts

one of the benefits of living in a town with no hockey history, I just picked up a Blue Jackets 11 game plan with guaranteed tickets to the All-Star game for $350 for a pair of seats and it includes a $50 gas card bonus.

That being said, I'd rather see the Bruins 1-2 times a year, but the all star tickets were a nice perk

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]one of the benefits of living in a town with no hockey history, I just picked up a Blue Jackets 11 game plan with guaranteed tickets to the All-Star game for $350 for a pair of seats and it includes a $50 gas card bonus. That being said, I'd rather see the Bruins 1-2 times a year, but the all star tickets were a nice perk
    Posted by slakrking[/QUOTE]

You know, if you sold the All-Star tickets you could pretty much go to those other games for free.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosbruins2011cup. Show bosbruins2011cup's posts

Was hoping to get a 5 game pack but they are sold out. 10 or 11 games is just to hard to try to make it to when its about 6 hours down and 6 hours back from boston. I am glad the bruins got the cup in 2011 and wouldn't trade that for anything but its crazy how much the bruins have upped the ticket prices since then. As long as they spend to the cap every year I won't complain though. When ever the bruins go through a horrid season or rebuild good luck filling the building. Hope that doesn't happen for a long time!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

$65 for the worst seats in the house.  Get out of here.

You won't catch me paying those ridiculous prices.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]$65 for the worst seats in the house.  Get out of here. You won't catch me paying those ridiculous prices.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Seeing a thread created bymy most hated troll who is trying to give it a legit sounding title - and ignoring it - PRICELESS!

Knowing that even if he repents and falls on his sword and the word spreads through the forum and I'll STILL never read any of his posts - PRICELESS x 2.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Ya unless you have full season tickets the prices get jacked up. They even raised the season ticket prices this year on us i think across the board 3$ per ticket. Although i have a feeling this year you will see alot less pinkies we had alot of them last season bcs of the cup. It ruins the whole experience watching the game. We saw alot of ppl drop there tickets they couldnt deal with the red sox backlash crew. Ya bring your kids to the st paddys day game and tell everyone to keep it down. 2011-12 season will remain my fav the crowds that we had at those games everyone were die-hards. Nothing better in the world than a live hockey game were all the fans are on the same page. Hope it gets back to that crowd this season...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

as for null i have yet to read one of his posts as well. Been blacklisted by most of the forum i guess....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]as for null i have yet to read one of his posts as well. Been blacklisted by most of the forum i guess....
    Posted by heyoo[/QUOTE]

Just noticed his last thread disappeared. I wonder if they finally started to delete some of his posts.  He always gets a free ride and never gets anything of his deleted, he must know someone at the globe.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Ya unless you have full season tickets the prices get jacked up. They even raised the season ticket prices this year on us i think across the board 3$ per ticket. Although i have a feeling this year you will see alot less pinkies we had alot of them last season bcs of the cup. It ruins the whole experience watching the game. We saw alot of ppl drop there tickets they couldnt deal with the red sox backlash crew. Ya bring your kids to the st paddys day game and tell everyone to keep it down. 2011-12 season will remain my fav the crowds that we had at those games everyone were die-hards. Nothing better in the world than a live hockey game were all the fans are on the same page. Hope it gets back to that crowd this season...
    Posted by heyoo[/QUOTE]

My guess is that you didn't go to too many games in '11-12.  The bandwagon was full.

But, you know, keep typing.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Ya unless you have full season tickets the prices get jacked up. They even raised the season ticket prices this year on us i think across the board 3$ per ticket. Although i have a feeling this year you will see alot less pinkies we had alot of them last season bcs of the cup. It ruins the whole experience watching the game. We saw alot of ppl drop there tickets they couldnt deal with the red sox backlash crew. Ya bring your kids to the st paddys day game and tell everyone to keep it down. 2011-12 season will remain my fav the crowds that we had at those games everyone were die-hards. Nothing better in the world than a live hockey game were all the fans are on the same page. Hope it gets back to that crowd this season...
    Posted by heyoo[/QUOTE]

This might be the worst post I have ever read.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins announced ticket sales for 11 game plan : This might be the worst post I have ever read.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Must have taken 32 minutes to write that post.

As if "alot of ppl" ditched their season tickets the year after the Cup because Red Sox fans were at the game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins announced ticket sales for 11 game plan : Must have taken 32 minutes to write that post. As if "alot of ppl" ditched their season tickets the year after the Cup because Red Sox fans were at the game.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Ignore.
    And ignore some more.
    My life is so much better for it now that I really have adopted it.

Curiosity kills.

That's what we think.

Especially the low life who's got someone at BDC that allows him to break all the troll rules and keep on posting.