BRUINS are blessed!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: BRUINS are blessed!!!

Thanks seobrien ...after all I am the only one who predicted 3 Stanley Cup in a row ...I am the only one who predicted after the first 2 games in Boston against the habs ( I was there game 2) that the B's would come back and win the series....I am the only one that predicted after the 2 first games against the nucks that the B's would come back and win the series ....and I am the only one that garantee 100% that Pouliot will score 25 goals next seaon ..........
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Sorry I dont answer to the Morons ....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

I want to help you and you're telling i'm a moron? how polite you are sir...sorry if I offended you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS are blessed!!!:
    [QUOTE]Thanks seobrien ...after all I am the only one who predicted 3 Stanley Cup in a row ...I am the only one who predicted after the first 2 games in Boston against the habs ( I was there game 2) that the B's would come back and win the series....I am the only one that predicted after the 2 first games against the nucks that the B's would come back and win the series ....and I am the only one that garantee 100% that Pouliot will score 25 goals next seaon .......... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    Hey Stanley, you need to get over yourself. There were all kinds of us who predicted that Boston would come back and beat both Montreal and Vancouver. The difference being, some of the guys who predicted it are actually taken seriously by other posters.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

BOBO, Hnidy was told to look elsewhere. I like the fact that Pouliot can skate, and has size. He must have shown something in juniors to go at #4. Chia believes his coaches can stimulate more out of him. The Habs have some very sharp asst coaches, so it might be expecting too much from Ward, maybe Jarvis in French/Canadian ? Corvo can skate and shoot, two ingredients missing from Kaberle, let's give him a chance. My biggest concern is Boychuck. He makes the same mistakes repeatedly, and frequent goals scored against Timmt came from that ice below the right circle that Boychuck failed to cover.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Come on Stanley, you also thought Blake would be a big contributor to this year's Cup win.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Stanley, I'm not saying you're Kreskin. I just like your power of positive thinking.
    Remember you did love Blake "Mr Softee" Wheeler.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRUINS are blessed!!! : He's thinking "why is this guy's hand on my junk"?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Good one dez!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRUINS are blessed!!! : Good one dez!
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]
    That picture cracked me up Hang.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Stanley, don't get me wrong - I love your optimism.  But I highly doubt we will EVER see 3 consecutive Cups by ANY team ever again.  It's just too difficult to do.

Could the B's win another one next year?  Sure, but the odds are stacked against it, and if I were a betting man my money would say no too. 

This isn't a 6 team league any more, you know, when the Shabs won most of their Cups.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

If stanley say he will pot 25 goals I am beleiving it. This guy has been the rain man on predictions. Still p/o i wasn't at me seat for game 2 vs the habs. I was looking for stanley and had a fresh beer for him :(

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

It didn't work for Pouliot with Jacques Lemaire in Minnesota (can hardly get a better coach-mentor when reaching NHL !!)

It didn't work either in the "burning kitchen" (i.e. Mtl). If a player can't be motivated by the crowd at Bell Centre (ask Tim Thomas), should consider a new career orientation.

My only hope about Pouliot is that he KNOWS and UNDERSTANDS that Boston is the last call for him !!!

For all the rest, time will tell as B's are not the only team with interesting prospects.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]If stanley say he will pot 25 goals I am beleiving it. This guy has been the rain man on predictions. Still p/o i wasn't at me seat for game 2 vs the habs. I was looking for stanley and had a fresh beer for him :(
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Thanks LUCICmilan ...yep I would have like to talk to you game 2 round 1 ...I dont care if no one believes me ....but Pouliot will score a minimum of 25 goals...and for the ones who dont like Wheeler .....watch him in Wpg ..he will be a GOD ....he will be in the minus but the fans will love him ....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Getting a little nervous about Marchand not being inked yet. Can't believe they won't get it done, but would like to see it already. Poulliot is NEVER EVER going to score 20-25, Stanley....sorry. He's a 4th ljne grinder at best. Corvo should be an upgrade over Kaberle as long as he's not beating up women or transgenders in bars.
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

and this is your first nervous post of the season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRUINS are blessed!!! : Thanks LUCICmilan ...yep I would have like to talk to you game 2 round 1 ...I dont care if no one believes me ....but Pouliot will score a minimum of 25 goals...and for the ones who dont like Wheeler .....watch him in Wpg ..he will be a GOD ....he will be in the minus but the fans will love him .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    I thought he was already a God who only has one worshipper.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Stanley, the only way Khudobin becomes #1 is if both TT & Tuukka suffer serious injuries....

at best, he'll become the B'S #2 in a couple of years at the earliest....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Stanley, the only way Khudobin becomes #1 is if both TT & Tuukka suffer serious injuries.... at best, he'll become the B'S #2 in a couple of years at the earliest....
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]
    Agreed on this one. If he's the #1, it'll be unlikely due to him playing so well as much as Boston having problems with the current world-class tandem. Very unlikely I would like to think.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

[QUOTE]I'm done doubting Mr. Positive. If Stanley say 25 goals, who am I to argue?
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]
    and what does Mr. Negative think about Pouliot?

2 guesses who that is...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Stanley - Your pics rule, brother!  Amazing stuff!  PC has done a masterful job steering the Bruins to where they are, in an enviable position compared to some other clubs.  It would appear the B's are set to contend for several seasons to come.  The roster looks solid but the fact there are some youngsters on the verge of pushing for big-league spots speaks well to the quality of the depth within the organization. 

One last thing; it's amazing how time can turn the tide.  I remember when the Leafs acquired Kessel, Burke was being hailed up here in Toronto as the genius who backed Chiarelli into a corner with the threat of an offer sheet.  I think The Toronto Star or Sun at the time called it a skillfull checkmate manouver.  Two years later, after the Bruins, an already competitive team reaped the bounty in the form of Seguin, Knight, Spooner (did I get those guys right?) and now the highly-touted Hamilton, perhaps PC's hope to develop into the Bruins' next defensive kingpin, thus again showing his thinking of the future, those previous claims of Chiarelli being schooled are replaced with silence.  I'd have to say those comments of the not-too-distant-past offering the Bruin GM as being in over his head are also on a slippery slope.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]It didn't work for Pouliot with Jacques Lemaire in Minnesota (can hardly get a better coach-mentor when reaching NHL !!)
    Posted by Bruinsforever[/QUOTE]

Good point.

There are many talented, veteran and now Champions in his new situation that will definitely help him along. Something that was lacking in his other locations.

The biggest factor, I believe, will be Patrice Bergeron. Just being around Patrice will improve his game 15% or more.

Former Junior teammate, Adam McQuaid, will also help him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Stanley - Your pics rule, brother!  Amazing stuff!  PC has done a masterful job steering the Bruins to where they are, in an enviable position compared to some other clubs.  It would appear the B's are set to contend for several seasons to come.  The roster looks solid but the fact there are some youngsters on the verge of pushing for big-league spots speaks well to the quality of the depth within the organization.  One last thing; it's amazing how time can turn the tide.  I remember when the Leafs acquired Kessel, Burke was being hailed up here in Toronto as the genius who backed Chiarelli into a corner with the threat of an offer sheet.  I think The Toronto Star or Sun at the time called it a skillfull checkmate manouver.  Two years later, after the Bruins, an already competitive team reaped the bounty in the form of Seguin, Knight, Spooner (did I get those guys right?) and now the highly-touted Hamilton, perhaps PC's hope to develop into the Bruins' next defensive kingpin, thus again showing his thinking of the future, those previous claims of Chiarelli being schooled are replaced with silence.  I'd have to say those comments of the not-too-distant-past offering the Bruin GM as being in over his head are also on a slippery slope.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

If you're talking about the Kessel deal Spooner not part of it. 
    As for the Leafs Bourke did some mistakes but I somehow like the guy.  He keeps on trying to improve that team although it might be too late while he's there. I'll give him one thing, he's relentless.
    The reason why Brad Richards didn't go to Toronto was not that he wanted one of those front load contracts for 10 years , nor was it the money.  The leasf have that luxury.  It's just that Toronto right now isn't attracting players , they're probably not a playoff team again this up coming season.
    It was a combination of that plus I'm certain Richards would have rather play for Tortarella over Wilson.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRUINS are blessed!!! : If you're talking about the Kessel deal Spooner not part of it.  As for the Leafs Bourke did some mistakes but I somehow like the guy.  He keeps on trying to improve that team although it might be too late while he's there. I'll give him one thing, he's relentless. The reason why Brad Richards didn't go to Toronto was not that he wanted one of those front load contracts for 10 years , nor was it the money.  The leasf have that luxury.  It's just that Toronto right now isn't attracting players , they're probably not a playoff team again this up coming season. It was a combination of that plus I'm certain Richards would have rather play for Tortarella over Wilson.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    Good to hear from you, buddy.  Thanks for the correction on Spooner.  I also like Burke and admire how he's changed the direction of the Leafs in short order.  What a difference between him and the inexperienced JFJ.  I think Burke's blunt honesty is refreshing.  He minces no words. 

He took some heat from Toronto Sun writer Steve Simmons last week for honouring a commitment to visit Canadian troops in Afghanistan instead of being around town for the July 1 FA frolics.  Despite having Nonis, Poulin and now Rick Dudley in the fold, maintained he should have been here instead of overseas.  I don't remember hearing one caller on THE FAN in the segment I listened to who didn't support him for going over.  In his FA explanation he only mentioned the club made a play for Richards but didn't mention anything about Tortorella's previous connection to Richards, the state of the Leafs or not playing for Wilson.  Cheers!