Bruins Beat Penguins Because....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Bruins Beat Penguins Because....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I just think this series is lining up for Seguin to just go nuts.

I'll say it better.

Going into the series alot of the talk is centered around Crosby and Malkin. Rightfully so.

When this series is over, Penguin fans will be talking about Tyler Seguin.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Back in the late 60's a Red Wings team bought themselves a very good team and thought they had a cup rapped up but a hard working Leafs team beat them and this reminds me of the Pens. The Bruins are a harder working team without the big names but they win as a team the Pens win with big names and really don't work as hard. The Pens had problems with a hard working Islander team and the goaltendening was not good.

The form has said many things about why or how the Bruins can win but forgot one thing. That is Mark Savard and his hockey career was cut short by Mat Cooke and the Bruins have not been able to replace his expertice on the PP or the way he played. The Bruins have suffered on the PP since his injury until now when some very good young players such as Krug and Bartoski have done a fine job to help the PP and partly make up for the loss of Mark Savard.

I hope the Bruins win this series for Mark Savard and at some point bring him to centre ice to thank him for his sacrafice for the Bruins and his help that made the Bruins strong. This series should be for Mark and the Bruins should go all out to beat the team that stopped his career in his prime. I am surprised fans have not spoken more of Savvy in this important series because the Bruins would not be the team they are today without him. Savvy I hope will get better and someday come back to help the Bruins this series should be all out for Savvy. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:

jagr

If its Jagr it will be a surprise he hasn't done diddly do wah!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to dwtime's comment:

Yet somehow, Bergeron and Marchand suddenly started producing when he was put on their line.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to dwtime's comment:

Yet somehow, Bergeron and Marchand suddenly started producing when he was put on their line.

And yet Jagr still hasn't done diddly do wah..........