"Bruins gone Wild"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandShore. Show OrrandShore's posts

"Bruins gone Wild"

Thornton and Lucic Gone Wild.  These two GOONS just can't stop getting into fights, can they? But, I guess this comes from the Bruins philosophy of  "Fight first, injure the other player, then play a little hockey".  Wow, what a culture. The NHL and, in particular, the Bruins seem to be in a race as to who can inject more violence into their product, the NHL or Hollywood.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Re:

Im interested in what you have to say...go on...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re:

In response to OrrandShore's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thornton and Lucic Gone Wild.  These two GOONS just can't stop getting into fights, can they? But, I guess this comes from the Bruins philosophy of  "Fight first, injure the other player, then play a little hockey".  Wow, what a culture. The NHL and, in particular, the Bruins seem to be in a race as to who can inject more violence into their product, the NHL or Hollywood.

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Re:

Don,t poke the Bear

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Must be a Canucks fan. Or worse, a Penguins fan. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re:

Please add "and win a Stanley Cup" to your list of Bruin philosphies.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re:

In response to perrysound's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Must be a Canucks fan. Or worse, a Penguins fan. 

[/QUOTE]

Or a Leaf fan or a Habs fan or any other team the Bruins have pushed aside along the way - especially in the playoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re:

How can a guy named Orr and Shore be crying about violence?

Oh, this world we live in...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Re:

Am I being sensitive or does it seem like there is excessive hate out there for the Bruins.

Or is it just that Habs and Canucks fans are more vocal/whinny than others?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re:

In response to nrguy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Am I being sensitive or does it seem like there is excessive hate out there for the Bruins.

[/QUOTE]

Read every post at tsn when theres a bruins discussion lol, I thought every canadian ( except me ) were knowledgeable to hockey but i was wrong. Its one thing to form an opinion but another to form one with malice, it really shows there stupidity and inmaturity levels.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

Re:

Oh oh........someone's having a bad day..........

Listen you poser troll, that philosophy isn't going away anytime soon.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Re:

In response to wallydouglas' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to nrguy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Read every post at tsn when theres a bruins discussion lol, I thought every canadian ( except me ) were knowledgeable to hockey but i was wrong. Its one thing to form an opinion but another to form one with malice, it really shows there stupidity and inmaturity levels.

[/QUOTE]

Everytime there is an incident involving the Bruins, the hate starts to fly on TSN. All Greg's daddy, Chara tried to kill him, Bruins the dirtiest team in the league garbage. 

Bs have had the careers of 3-4 players altered due to dirty hits and haven't ended one players career since I've been watching but they're the dirty ones? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How can a guy named Orr and Shore be crying about violence?

Oh, this world we live in...

[/QUOTE]

He must have chosen them to be ironic maybe? Just a guess.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re:

I opened this thread expecting to see a bunch of Bruins players running around drunk and half naked doing stupid stuff.

You tease.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Lucic is not a goon. Seems to me the Bruins have been the team attacked by everyone else's goons and getting hurt. Thornton was picking up for his team. You are an idiot11111111111111111111