Bruins have wrecked Vancouver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Bruins have wrecked Vancouver

They still haven't recovered from that game 7 shutout at home!

They are just not the same.

That game was huge!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Bruins have wrecked Vancouver

Their playing the Sharks. I don't think a game from almost 2 years ago is playing a role in this series.

Stuff like that only effects the twisted sick indivduals who are lonely and have nothing else in their life. Add that to the loss of a dearly beloved hamster, and you get...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Canadianfan6's comment:

They still haven't recovered from that game 7 shutout at home!

They are just not the same.

That game was huge!

Huge in the sense it was for all the marbles and they got to watch the Bruins parade around their ice with the Cup but I don't see the conncection between that game and their present 0-2 hole.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Sedins=nothing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Don't write them off just yet.

Soon, the Sharks will realize they are in the playoffs, then collapse and the Canucks will take over.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

Soon, the Sharks will realize they are in the playoffs, then collapse and the Canucks will take over.

With what?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

With what?

Good question 50. They'd love to be able to blame it on Luongo but he's played really well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rubberduck. Show rubberduck's posts

i think we'll meet them again in june.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I actually put $50 bucks the Sharks go to the final. I just think that Niemi is a much better goalie than he was in 2010 & he could carry the Sharks a long way.  And I put another $25 & said IF the Pens win the Stanley Cup it'll be Vokoun in the net. I'm against one guy who said it'll be MAF in net. No one was allowed to pick Chic & who's team goes the farthest out the 6 teams wins the dough. LA, St. Louis, Van, Det, Ana are the others. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Actually Vancouver fans wrecked Vancouver. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I liked Vancouver when it was Bure, Linden and MacLean.

These days witih Lapierre, Burrows and Luongo?  Impossible to like them at all.  I don't know how any proud Canuck fan can get behind them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

These days witih Lapierre, Burrows and Luongo?  Impossible to like them at all.  I don't know how any proud Canuck fan can get behind them.

I too NAS also liked that team. That 94 team w/ Bure, Courtnall, Linden, Lumme, Brown, Craven was big tough & fast, fun team to watch. The team now is nothing like that team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Bure alone was worth the price of admission.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

I too NAS also liked that team. That 94 team w/ Bure, Courtnall, Linden, Lumme, Brown, Craven was big tough & fast, fun team to watch. The team now is nothing like that team.

How many times did the Canucks hit the post in game 7 at MSG ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I think it was Nathan Lafeyette hit one with it tied.

Mike Richter was phenomenal in that series.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

The problem with the Canucks is that they have an overpaid goalie that cant stop a beach ball.  A defense thats ok. An offense that is great during regular season but when it counts, they look like Casper the friendly ghost. They need to trade the Sedins sisters, Luongo and do a smalll rebuild. It has nothing to do with the game 7 loss to the B's at all.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to stan17's comment:

How many times did the Canucks hit the post in game 7 at MSG ?

Just an amazing Cup Finals.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to PAULICAS1975's comment:

The problem with the Canucks is that they have an overpaid goalie that cant stop a beach ball.  A defense thats ok. An offense that is great during regular season but when it counts, they look like Casper the friendly ghost. They need to trade the Sedins sisters, Luongo and do a smalll rebuild. It has nothing to do with the game 7 loss to the B's at all.

So you consider trading Luongo and the Sedins to be "a small rebuild"? I think the Sedins will likely retire in Van.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Mike Richter was phenomenal in that series.

Richter was the difference and his performance against the Canadians in the 96' World cup two years later was incredible. I miss Mike he is a great guy too, for a Ranger.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

I thought they played well last night, and deserved a better fate.  On the play, the series should be 1-1.

21. This post has been removed.