bruins in florida

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from theomich. Show theomich's posts

bruins in florida

Happy holidays to all,just a quick question,i m from canada and will be travelling to florida in march to see the bruins vs tampa and panthers.Would love to get some autographs anyone know what hotels the bruins usually stay in while travelling?thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Re: bruins in florida

In Response to bruins in florida:
    [QUOTE]Happy holidays to all,just a quick question,i m from canada and will be travelling to florida in march to see the bruins vs tampa and panthers.Would love to get some autographs anyone know what hotels the bruins usually stay in while travelling?thanks
    Posted by theomich[/QUOTE]

The name escapes me right off hand, but it is right across from the St. Pete Times forum. I live in FL and have gone to many B's games when they play the Lightning. I think it is the marriott.

PM and I'll find out for sure.....if you hadn't asked, I'd be able to tell you :) I can see it in my head.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from theomich. Show theomich's posts

thanks,i will be attending the panthers game as well,do the  players come out of the hotel via front door ?here in montreal they are hidden away no autographs no nada for there safety,i guess,also any stores down there that sell bruins stuff? thanks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I used to know where the Panthers practiced. If you want I can ask my brother for the practice rink location. (I think the visiting teams practice there as well).

No my brother does not play for Panthers. He was (is?) the head neurosurgeon for them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Here in Columbus they stay at the Hyatt which is right across the street from the arena. Now....I know this doesnt help you, but I would think all teams stay at a hotel within walking distance of the arena...