Bruins Islanders Oct 1, 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Bruins Islanders Oct 1, 2011

Doesn't look like any network carrying the game tonight but the Isles will be streaming on their site fyi.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Bruins Islanders Oct 1, 2011

Oh.  Good.  Another pointless pre-season game against a team that's pretty much pointless in the regular season.  No wonder it looks like the Bruins's NHL players have napped their way through September.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

...by which I mean it would be nice to see the Bruins play a team that will be a rival contender come 2012, not a contender for the #1 pick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Islanders Oct 1, 2011:
    ...by which I mean it would be nice to see the Bruins play a team that will be a rival contender come 2012, not a contender for the #1 pick.
    Posted by Bookboy007

Fair comment. I also thought that way about Ottawa.

And we lost both.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The streams on NHL.com are allot better than all the other ones so that is good news. I can hook it up to my TV and the picture won't be so bad...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I think the isles could be much improoved this season call me crazy but they have some good young talent who I think can make a big step this season. Time will tell.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

They are a new team with Mark Streit and Kyle Okposo.  They may be a darkhorse for the #8 spot with a good goalie. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

[QUOTE]They are a new team with Mark Streit and Kyle Okposo.  They may be a darkhorse for the #8 spot with a good goalie. 
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla[/QUOTE]

Like Nabakov?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

The way Boston teams are playing, the Bruins may not even make the playoffs... hope PC and CJ find a way to motivate these guys!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

What do the Celtics getting old, The Pats losing a tuff game on the road last week and Terry Francona not being able to baby sit a bunch of pampered, spoiled millionaires have to do with the Bruins ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Islanders Oct 1, 2011 : Fair comment. I also thought that way about Ottawa. And we lost both.
    Posted by SomethingBrewin[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but who cares about pre-season wins and losses?  Especially against the Senioritas, who I'm sure don't incite the veterans to play their pre-season hearts out.  Other than the Bergeron line, the Bruin veterans have been sleepwalking through the pre-season.  Fine...but just once, it would be nice to see them asked to wake the F... up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Islanders Oct 1, 2011 : Yeah, but who cares about pre-season wins and losses?  Especially against the Senioritas, who I'm sure don't incite the veterans to play their pre-season hearts out.  Other than the Bergeron line, the Bruin veterans have been sleepwalking through the pre-season.  Fine...but just once, it would be nice to see them asked to wake the F... up.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]
    If memory serves me,I believe it was former Blue Jay Joe Carter that, upon being asked about the Jays poor preseason record the year following their first World Series win replied "I'll start worrying about pre-season stats the minute they start putting them on the back of baseball cards". They went on to repeat as champs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

The way Boston teams are playing, the Bruins may not even make the playoffs... hope PC and CJ find a way to motivate these guys!!!
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

I'm hoping this is sarcasm. Talking playoffs before the regular season puck has dropped just doesn't seem right.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Islanders Oct 1, 2011 : I'm hoping this is sarcasm. Talking playoffs before the regular season puck has dropped just doesn't seem right.
    Posted by SomethingBrewin[/QUOTE]

I was talking about making the playoffs... that's the regular season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]I was talking about making the playoffs... that's the regular season.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]What does what the other Boston teams are doing have to do with what the B's do ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Is this stream working for anyone yet?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

[QUOTE]Is this stream working for anyone yet?
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Not for me.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Not yet...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Bummer.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

@NYIslanders
    Please bear with us as the stream is experiencing some difficulty. #isles

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

Hope they get these technical difficulties sorted out soon. Btw, how many uniforms does 'Bob's Discount Furniture' wear - all 30? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"For those of you interested in watching NESN instead, here is tonight's schedule.

7:00 Ladies Corn Bread Competition *
    8:00 Auction of Shoe Laces Worn By Red Sox
    10:00 Berkley's Men's Senior Horseshoes Finals **

* now includes men
    ** now includes women"

had to share this...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]"For those of you interested in watching NESN instead, here is tonight's schedule. 7:00 Ladies Corn Bread Competition * 8:00 Auction of Shoe Laces Worn By Red Sox 10:00 Berkley's Men's Senior Horseshoes Finals ** * now includes men ** now includes women" had to share this...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

You forgot pointless college competitions and 40 hours of people complaining about the redsox.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

"For those of you interested in watching NESN instead, here is tonight's schedule. 7:00 Ladies Corn Bread Competition * 8:00 Auction of Shoe Laces Worn By Red Sox 10:00 Berkley's Men's Senior Horseshoes Finals ** * now includes men ** now includes women" had to share this...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

HaHa...too funny.  NESN misses the mark again. 

You forgot to include their collegiate cribs episodes...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=590709

1-0 Isles scored on a 5 on 3. Guess I'll just keep switching around to all the CFB games till the stream is fixed...