Bruins may be talking to Phoenix about a trade for Keith Yandle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

Bruins may be talking to Phoenix about a trade for Keith Yandle

http://www.csnne.com/hockey-boston-bruins/bruins-talk/Source-Yandle-would-love-to-play-for-Bru?blockID=767553&feedID=10944

I would prefer the Bruins to try and get Bobby Ryan rather than Keith Yandle. If you are going to sacrifice Krejci, I'd rather see Bobbyy Ryan coming back the other way instead. What are your thoughts? Good? Bad? Would you prefer Ryan or Yandle? Any other thoughts on this rumor?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Bruins may be talking to Phoenix about a trade for Keith Yandle

"While it wasn't the first time that Yandle's name has been linked to the Bruins, a tweet over the weekend from @HockeyyInsiderr brought it back to the surface when he tweeted:"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Yandle wanting to play for the Bruins, and the Bruins wanting to trade for Yandle are two entirely different things.

I don't make much of this personally.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Lets just say the references weren't pretty vague "my sources", I'll play along. Yes I would go after Yandle if he were available and I would trade Krejci straight up for him. Chara is 36 and will probably play four more years. Having someone to play next to Chara for the next 4 years like Yandle would be great and only 30 years young around the time Zdeno gets ready to hang em up.

GM Maloney is no push over though so i'm sure he would be asking for Hamilton not Krejci. This deal would be about a money dump not improving the team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

No way....why would Pheonix do this?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33s comment:

No way....why would Pheonix do this?

Judging by the comments on the article, there might be more negatives to Yandle's game than we're aware of.  From watching him, a Phoenix fan, sad to be him or her, will know a heck of a lot more about his tendencies than we would.

I bet some people in Florida were thrilled to get Wideman.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Chara    age 35,  2017-18 contract ends
    Sieds     age 31,  can resign when contract expires
    Ference age 33, do not resign

Boys        age 28
    McQuaid  age 25
    Hamilton  age 19

Yandle     age 26

If the trade is a strong possibility our future d men crop will be Boys McQuaid Hamilton ? Yandle and vet Chara. On paper this looks good but pending if Hamilton is the real deal.
    If the bruins mngt. can sign Sieds when his contract expires, then I would say that the bruins future d will look like this:

Chara Yandle
    Sieds Hamilton
    Mcquaid Boys

Already mention Ryan is natural RW and Horton's contract is finish after this season.

This will not make sense unless the bruins sign Horton to a new contract. The Bruins weakness is both D and ( RW to me is the most important spot to fill.)

Personally i would rather see Krejci traded for a RW such as Ryan and the bruins signing Horton also for RW

Lucic Seguin Horton
    Marchand Bergy Ryan
    This would be a good 1 2 punch lines

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah Wideman vs. Yandle great analogy lol. You wouldn't need to watch many games of Yandles to know the difference between he and Wideman's game. If you think their games are close you need to stop giving comparisons of players.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Detroit has been salivating for Yandle.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to imafan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bruinsfanforever's comment:

http://www.csnne.com/hockey-boston-bruins/bruins-talk/Source-Yandle-would-love-to-play-for-Bru?blockID=767553&feedID=10944

I would prefer the Bruins to try and get Bobby Ryan rather than Keith Yandle. If you are going to sacrifice Krejci, I'd rather see Bobbyy Ryan coming back the other way instead. What are your thoughts? Good? Bad? Would you prefer Ryan or Yandle? Any other thoughts on this rumor?

I posted this days ago and Mr Pompous the guy whose @ss( NOT A CLUE Literary Giant?) everybody loves to kiss said it was a bunch baloney!

[/QUOTE]

It is just a "bunch og baloney" until it happens. Rumours are easy to start but hard to substantiate. I'm not sure it's time to start up the "I told you so's" quite yet.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Yah Wideman vs. Yandle great analogy lol. You wouldn't need to watch many games of Yandles to know the difference between he and Wideman's game. If you think their games are close you need to stop giving comparisons of players.

SanDog,

Your reading comprehension has really taken a turn for the worse here at BDC.  You, once again, have taken the time to try slight my statement, only to fail 100% at understanding the very clear statement that was made.

In no way, shape or form did I compare Yandle to Wideman.  I did compare opposing team's fans perceptions of each, but not their individual skill.

If you're going to make a run at me, at least have your fist cocked, instead of a soft helmet on a bus with half as many rows.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Bruins MAY be talking to Pheonix about a trade for Keith Yandle:

May = Bleacher report puts out yet another bogus story. Someone asks asks Yandle if he'd ever like to play for his hometown team and he responds like any other player would when talking about their hometown team.

So how are the Bruins involved in this? Does this mean they MAY be talking to Pheonix? I seriously dount it and suggest Bleacher Report MAY want to stop talking hockey.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

I'd believe Haggs before the Bleacher Report.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Judging by the comments on the article, there might be more negatives to Yandle's game than we're aware of.  From watching him, a Phoenix fan, sad to be him or her, will know a heck of a lot more about his tendencies than we would. I bet some people in Florida were thrilled to get Wideman."

What you said M0R0N is that know one who read that article on CSNNE nor on here could possibly know what Yandles game is like. It's easy to catch your backhanded slights becuase you couldn't out shadow box Null or Stanley.

You don't speak for Florida, Phoenix nor Bruins fans. That's ok I don't expect much from someone who bragged about taking a Roxbury h00ker into a movie theater.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I will have to say if a poster has seen a player play more frequently then he probably knows more how that player ranks in comparison.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

out of all the teams I'd say Pheonix is the team I have seen the least along with Florida. For some reason i rarely if ever watch them on the center ice unless they are playing the Bruins.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I think I stopped watching Phoenix games when they changed from their awesome Aztec uniforms to the current red pajama look.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Lucky to see Nashville vs. Phoenix?

Sounds more like a sentence to me.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I've watched a fair share of PHX games as I have always liked the 'Yotes. I think that Yandle is a strong player. I have said it previously but if we're talking to PHX I'm asking about Oliver Eckman-Larsson. That kid has some potential. He was a solid player throughout the playoffs and he's younger.

I'd take either player as it would definitely improve our D. I'd say that if we had to make a trade involving Krejci, Eckman-Larsson is not enough, and there's no way TT isn't involved.