Bruins not practicing in between game 4 and game 5.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Bruins not practicing in between game 4 and game 5.

In Response to Re: Bruins not practicing in between game 4 and game 5.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins not practicing in between game 4 and game 5. : i wonder if they're going to start rask for game 7.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

And I wonder if you know how to read because you always answer stuff that makes no sense!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins not practicing in between game 4 and game 5. : And I wonder if you know how to read because you always answer stuff that makes no sense!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

it wasn't an answer, it was a question.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

The way Thomas has played in the final... you are the only one in here asking that question right now!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]The way Thomas has played in the final... you are the only one in here asking that question right now!

yeah, you're probably right.  maybe we'll get lucky and tt gets injured.  either way, i can't picture this bruins team ever winning anything with a flopper like tt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I guess you want TT to get injured before game 7 is that what you are saying because that is what you wrote?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]I guess you want TT to get injured before game 7 is that what you are saying because that is what you wrote?

of course i do, don't you?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Have you hear me say anything bad about TT in the final?  I was not happy about the ups and down in the first 3 rounds... but there is one thing that I am not and it is blind.  I can be tought on TT when he is not doign the job but I am also able to say that he is great when he is great!!  TT is having his best round and he couldn't have chosen a better time.  All the Bs fans are behind this team right now and we all want them to win and that's all that matter to me right now!!