I think the best things about the B's coming home is the fact they have gotten back to their kind of ice hockey. They are a more tough nose & physical kind of club that wins games by wearing down opponents. When they resort to bullying by physical contact, fininshing their checks, & most importantly outworking the other team, they are hard to beat. The Canucks are probably more skilled, but t many European players struggle with the physical game of ice hockey in North America. Something about playoff ice hockey where it literally seperates the men from the boys.

Having Shawn Thornton back in the lineup keeps many of the Canuck players a bit more honest. When you throw in Lucic, Chara, & even Mcquaid who are all very good fighters you have a team that will respond to cheap shots. I am not sure the Canucks can hit the Phyiscal game.

Mark my words Burrows is a targeted man. Maybe not now in this series, but he will have to at some point own up to his style of play. I can not believe he actually threw punches at Thomas....