Bruins Synopsis so far this season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: Bruins Synopsis so far this season

Not a very good synopsis. I would think the team is much worse than it is based solely on this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Rechhi needs to go to providence and help out the young guns prepare for the big league.
    Savard (Bs are 2-4 with him ) needs 3rd line duty for a few more games.
    Bergeron needs a pair of wingers with decent speed, wheeler id fine, add Caron ( see recchi)
    Ryder for some reason plays better with rookies, get a fixed line for him.
    Chara needs a bee sting in his crotch to wake up.
    CJ needs to be benched for a few games and watch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"6. Bergeron's best days are way behind him. It's time for a relocation while he still has some worth."

LOL

And Chowdakid was using his backhand comments to take a dig at me for my sig line.

This is exactly where my sig line comes from.  It's not elitest at all.  It's a time saver.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Bruins Synopsis so far this season:
    [QUOTE]"6. Bergeron's best days are way behind him. It's time for a relocation while he still has some worth." LOL And Chowdakid was using his backhand comments to take a dig at me for my sig line. This is exactly where my sig line comes from.  It's not elitest at all.  It's a time saver.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I was on the forehand at the time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Synopsis so far this season : I was on the forehand at the time.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

easy Subban or I'll have to put "teeth " as my avatar

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Synopsis so far this season : easy Subban or I'll have to put "teeth " as my avatar
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Funny ! I actually laughed out loud.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins Synopsis so far this season : I was on the forehand at the time.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

haha

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

I think you're right about PC needing to take some heat too, he resigns EVERYONE, for more money than he should.  Mcquaid will probably get $3.5 per after this season, maybe more if we dont make the playoffs or get bounced early, hell, ferrence didnt play for months and got 3 for $6 (he never would have got that on open market).

It looks like chia's handling of kessel is going to work out tremendously, but what else has he really done?  Horton trade seems pretty good, despite the fact he hasnt shown up to a game since Oct.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

NAS, did you encourage these trolls?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Oh boy, another new screen name for RMiller87/THETAS/Frenchy LaFlamme/etc. etc. etc.

To the ignore list with you.