Bruins trade Penner/Lehtonen for G Anton Khudobin from Wild

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Bruins trade Penner/Lehtonen for G Anton Khudobin from Wild

1 of my all time fav's the head tap on the bench. ROFFL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJkHm2WtSsk&NR=1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins trade Penner/Lehtonen for G Anton Khudobin from Wild:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins trade Penner/Lehtonen for G Anton Khudobin from Wild : Rask is not a RFA until 2012 -13 as he is signed next season at a cap hit of 1.250 million so there is not going to be any arbitration for awhile.
    Posted by winexpos[/QUOTE]

I'm well aware of when Rask will be an RFA. I'm saying when he becomes one. I'm saying when this happens & if Rask ask for too much PC will have another chip.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

oh I am falling in love, I really am.

The inteviews are just precious, but check out this clip;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbEVuJv-da4&feature=related

Reminds me a ton of my h.s. goalie, who during breakaway practice was sliding out and taking everyone down at the knees.  Of course he nailed like 7 guys before we figured out... it was like - hey - wait a second, he doesn't care if we score...

Instant fan favorite.  That's what I say.

Plus he really does lool like he might have the stuff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The Goalie Guild writes:

"When projecting Khudobin’s potential as an NHL goaltender, I think a lot of his success depends on what the Wild have planned with Jose Theodore and Josh Harding at the end of the season. If either of them are re-signed, it will force Khudobin to spend another year in Houston. At this point, it’s safe to say that Khudobin is ready for the next level."

He shut out Vancouver this year that's pretty damn good. For the short term Chiarelli he wants the 24 year old to help the PBruins to make the AHL playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

The P-Bruins should be lights out next season with the kids coming up from junors. The farm is looking fertile!
    Doc

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I'm pitching a tent over this kid...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins trade Penner/Lehtonen for G Anton Khudobin from Wild : Just wanted to say I'm really digging these Gilles Gilbert avatars! Absolutely my favorite Bruins goalie of all time.
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

Alas, my most vivid memory of Gilbert involves Lafleur blowing that long bullet past him from the right wing during the infamous Game 7 in 1979.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

I hope he leaves his attitude behind him. He pulled the "Play me or I'll go to the KHL" card when he was with Minnesota. I've seen him play several times when he was with Houston. He's a talented goalie but needs to work on his positioning. He tends to be aggressive and sometimes will take himself out of the play because of it. I like the trade because it adds solid depth to the goaltender position. He definitely has NHL potential.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins trade Penner/Lehtonen for G Anton Khudobin from Wild : Just wanted to say I'm really digging these Gilles Gilbert avatars! Absolutely my favorite Bruins goalie of all time.
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

I love Gilbert pictures...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

No way the name Rask should be a negative in this post. PC has found a reasonable fill-in for Providence, and just maybe the future, since both P-town goalies are in a fluctuating learning mode, and the cost was a couple of peanuts. Rask has played well when provided with support and good team play, as well as a shorter interval between games. Granted Timmy is having an outstanding year, and Claude is noticeably Risk adverse, but a smarter coach would have utilized his " learning" players [ Rask, Seguin, Kamfer] better than Claude has. It is definitely one of Claude's missing links and, right now, with the pipeline filling up with talent, PC needs to determine who will be Claude's eventual replacement. However, If Claude wins the cup this year, we may have to wait a while for any change.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Did...did you really type that bogie?  That last sentence that sounds like: "Curses!  You've won this round, Julien, but you won't win the Cup every year, and as soon as you don't win the Cup, your time will come!"

If he wins a Cup, I won't care if he uses Caron, Sauve, and Kampfer as ice girls for the next two years.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

cj's job is to win games. i don't care what he does with rask, seguin and kampfer as long as the b's are winning. he didn't stunt marchand's growth and he won't stunt seguin's growth.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

@bogie6:

Was that a "Freudian" slip?

"...and Claude is noticeably Risk adverse, ..."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]@bogie6: Was that a "Freudian" slip? "...and Claude is noticeably Risk adverse, ..."
    Posted by Davinator[/QUOTE]

A Freudian Slip would have been, "Claude is noticeably Rask adverse..."