Bruins v Leafs playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Bruins v Leafs playoffs

What fun.

What I want to see - Bruins sweep.

I will die if they lose 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: Bruins v Leafs playoffs

Based on the bruins effort as of late they will be in tough! I hope the find another gear. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

The way the Bruins have been playing the last month thats not gnna happen.  I think the Leafs will have much more fight than the B's

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

What fun.

What I want to see - Bruins sweep.

I will die if they lose 

I would too, but will take a series win in however many games, i don't care, just don't lose to the Loafs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Would never hear the end of it if Leafs win. Gonna be a tough series, don't anyone kid themselves.

B's in 6, with 2 OT wins

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

Maybe  this was the team plan all along..Lets play average enough to face the Leafs. The "Chara man- handles Kessel" series continues.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

If they sneak past to then they get crushed by Iggy and the pens. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm really not convinced the Bruins will beat the Leafs.  I would have been more confident with the Islanders.

Montreal will eat the Sens alive .  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to LordByron77's comment:

Would never hear the end of it if Leafs win. Gonna be a tough series, don't anyone kid themselves.

B's in 6, with 2 OT wins

That would even be a bitter pill to swallow.

True happiness is a convinving sweep.

If they get swept by the Leafs I will be traumatized, I will have that deer in the head lights look like the people who get on the Jerry Springer show and didn't really  understand why, until...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Another reason I didnlt want to play the Leafs ...... Now Thornton plays the whole series.  Who sits ?   Daugevins, Soderberg, Horton ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I'm really not convinced the Bruins will beat the Leafs.  I would have been more confident with the Islanders.

Actually, I'm more confident of the Bruins v the Leafs more than the Sens or Islanders, no kidding.

With super idiots like Phaneuf and Kessel, it's one of those teams that can snag defeat from the jaws of victory...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Pp in the series will be 4-1 for the leafs, not that it matters if the bruins get one or not. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Yes they will.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

The Bruins would sweep this series..... if they were playing up to their capabilities. 

This series will end up being a tight one, and that is mainly due to Toronto's struggles against the B's.

The Bruins have shown me nothing since the middle of the season to convince me otherwise.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

The Bruins just don't look like a team that is playoff ready right now. They are in tough for sure.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

The only good thing about meeting the Leafs  (a team whom we should beat handedly), is ~  if we don't ....... then some on this board among others will get their wish of wholesale changes, BET ON IT.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Another reason I didnlt want to play the Leafs ...... Now Thornton plays the whole series.  Who sits ?   Daugevins, Soderberg, Horton ?

Hopefully  it's Daugevins. This guy is brutal. He can't hang on to his stick to save his life. He lost his stick 3 times during game tonight, once directly leading to a Sens goal.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

That's not a bad thing.  I would rather cement head risk injury over Trent Whitfield.  OK, maybe not Trent, but, um...  I don't know, anyone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:

Hopefully  it's Daugevins. This guy is brutal. He can't hang on to his stick to save his life. He lost his stick 3 times during game tonight, once directly leading to a Sens goal.

Horton won't be sitting unless hurt,and without Horton,the Horton who played the way he did the cup year.Bruin's are done

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The Laffs don't exactly roar towards the playoffs as the league's hottest team either going 5-4-1 in their last 10.  Toronto will have Orr and Mclaren and their low-budget version of Brad Marchand in Komarov running around up front and Mark Fraser on the back end. 

With the stakes so high I don't see the Bruins taking any guff and will turn the games into a scrumfest.  Think I read somewhere Kadri hasn't scored in 12 games.  Lupul could be trouble.  I see it Bruins in 6 with each team winning one away.   

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

To me this series is about Reimer. Will he play like Holtby did against the Bs last year ?

I say no

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Actually, I'm more confident of the Bruins v the Leafs more than the Sens or Islanders, no kidding.

With super idiots like Phaneuf and Kessel, it's one of those teams that can snag defeat from the jaws of victory...

... hopefully also aided by playoff novice Reimer.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I wish we had super idiot Kessel , rather than that person wearing a #19 jersey and posing as a #2 pick ... have you watched him evolve as a player this year? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Post game interviews .  They seem disappointed with their season, at least the way it ended and hoping for a new start for the playoffs. 

Pevs on B's not necessarily getting results in last stretch of games: "time to move on; start of a new season for everybody"

Peverley on facing Toronto in the first round: We know it's going to be a battle but it will be fun

Krejci on tonight: We're going to take the positives and that's about it; study Toronto's game and get ready for the playoffs

Seguin said there's a feeling of relief going into postseason after up and down season, but feels were building in final stretch

Coach speaking to media postgame, said "we have to turn the page on tonight's game" and move on to postseason

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Seguin seem to have a bad year followed by a good year followed by bad yaer.  Hopefully next year he breaks through with a great year.