Bruins will win game 7 because...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Bruins will win game 7 because...

In Response to Re: Bruins will win game 7 because...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins will win game 7 because... : Who are you ? the PM? LOL
    Posted by WeCanKnockTheBruins[/QUOTE]

don't you ever insult her like that again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins will win game 7 because... : don't you ever insult her like that again.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins will win game 7 because... : now i shi* on U RAt...

You're a tough little boy while your on the computer aren't you? You wouldnt have the sack to say that to most people, you sound just like luongo, jealous and insecure

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

She's the future winnipeg's cheerleader LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

gymmy gymmy gymmy RAT....brainless tool|

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins will win game 7 because... : don't you ever insult her like that again.

an if i do? :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins will win game 7 because... : an if i do? :)

Please stop, you are making the rest of us trolls look like Shakespeare and we want to appear as dumb as you. My Chrysler K car and your jokes are very similar: they misfire every time one is started.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins will win game 7 because... : an if i do? :)

i'll type really really fast using capital letters and symbols like %@#@*.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]YOUR country is MINE too

Hmmm, lives in a country he hates, can barely speak or write English....you are either Carey Price or Greatseason.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

i love the ignore button habs17 bye bye...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

After the Bruins win on my birthday I know they have it in them to win tonite.

Laughing GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Laughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]i love the ignore button habs17 bye bye...

Sure thing boss, take care...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

[QUOTE]Obviously it isn't, since I don't know any Canadians as classless as you are.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    Well said, there are lots of people like him/it on TSN. Iam as Canadian as they get and theses people disgust me

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins will win game 7 because... : haha, you're probably the 1st person on here to be ignored by greatseason.  that is freakin' hillarious.

LOL for me getting ignored by a troll is the ultimate reward for having to act like a nancy-boy all week.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

[QUOTE]Pardon me but who is Great Season...i really wanna know..i saw his name very often here......

We're all sure its you because "greatseason" was a troll that liked the Bolts, they lost so he/you had to come up with a new troll name, pretend to be a fan of another team and act like a piece of &hit and act tough on the computer

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

It'll be easy to tell in the first 10 hockey minutes whether the Bees win tonight... if the Bees are on their heels - not hitting bodies and playing like madmen like they have in Vancouver.... we're through.   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

i see but i have to disappoint you... i'm not ! keep on with your ''troll chase'' never know someday he'll come back !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

[QUOTE]i see but i have to disappoint you... i'm not ! keep on with your ''troll chasing'' never know someday he'll come back !
    -----------------------

Wow, I guess the Hab site has some dull conversation going on.  Having fun being able to still talk hockey, WeCanKnockTheBruins?  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]i see but i have to disappoint you... i'm not ! keep on with your ''troll chase'' never know someday he'll come back !

I agree, I dont think you are Greatseason either. He was a much much bigger loser than you are.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

The Bruins will win because they will score first and when the Bruins score first Lubrongo starts playing like a pathetic headcase. 

Much has been made about the home ice, but at the same time each team who has scored first has won.  The difference is when the Bruins score first the floodgates open.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins will win game 7 because... : I know why you are here...I have had to deal with you and you're type here in Vancity, you are sooooo insecure and you are sick of commiserating with your type (I've read your boards and you are sick of high fiving bandwagon housewives that know nothing about hockey). Today is a day you spend with your kind, I live in Vancouver and have followed the B's for 30 years...go away and hope with like minded.
    Posted by HABH8R[/QUOTE]

Don't pretend that you know anything about me.  Because you don't.

And I don't take orders from the likes of you about where I post comments.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

well said!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bruins will win game 7 because... : Don't pretend that you know anything about me.  Because you don't. And I don't take orders from the likes of you about where I post comments.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

------------------
    It wouldn't dawn on me to go to a Nuck media site to make troll posts. I guess trolling doesn't give a mature person a woody... plus most of us actually have a life.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

I read their canucks board posts, got a sense, didn't troll-post and know 49 is a well spoken insecure canucks fan who wants our approval.

You aren't one to actually troll for sport are you?

GO BACK TO YOUR BANDWAGON BOARDS!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i stay here ... like it or not