B's Habs Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Re: B's Habs Game Thread

A little match game for ya:
    "The best defense is (blank)."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Another soft game lost.This team is just like it`s coach.One big P*U$$Y!!! Disgraceful.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Re: B's Habs Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: B's Habs Game Thread : You know about the rules of the game right? Chara tried to score on the empty net but it was icing instead. The line that was out there was the 4th line and had to stay on
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]

Why were they out there in the first place?  I think that is the bigger question.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

Unacceptable result.This should not happen. I hate to quote a bad phrase but . .  "It's called Ruins"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpeat. Show soxpeat's posts

Toughest loss of the year.  I'm speechless.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Ya see this is why our captain is not a true leader...you wait until the little punk snipes in OT before you decide to act.  And even then you look like an idiot.  When is he gonna get that killer instinct.  Maybe he just doesnt have it.  I can't wait until Wheeler and Ryder are gone.  Wish I could say the same about Ference. 

That goal in OT was not TT fault either.  Screen and a bullet. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Wow.

Think that loss may seal Julien's fate? I haven't seen a team grab defeat from the Jaws of victory like that since....well...Canada's juniors earlier in the week.

But before that, it's been a while.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from remluz. Show remluz's posts

I can NOT take this anymore!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Should have killed Gionta in the first period after my post. Never would have gone to overtime.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

My emotion is speaking now but I'm starting to lean towards saying it's time for someone to go. It's like game 7 all over again and watching the Canadian Juniors lose all over again.If they can't get so p.o'd about this game that they go on an incredible tear over the next string of games then it's time for something big. Scabs were missing their best players and still take the B's by the throat. Discusting! I mean coach gone.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: B's Habs Game Thread : Why were they out there in the first place?  I think that is the bigger question.
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

The 4th line was solid tonight. All 4 lines were playing in the third. The real idiot tonight was Chara. Never try to score from your own end unless its going to go in 100 percent. 70 percent of extra man goals come when a dummy tries to score form his own end and ices it instead.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: B's Habs Game Thread : The 4th line was solid tonight. All 4 lines were playing in the third. The real idiot tonight was Chara. Never try to score from your own end unless its going to go in 100 percent. 70 percent of extra man goals come when a dummy tries to score form his own end and ices it instead.
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]

89.61% of all percentage statistics are made up. 

See above.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigNickster. Show BigNickster's posts

fire the clown already

what happened tonight is pathetic

it was not the western team match up

points are paramount

effin idiot

any coach can get the same resaults or better at this point

good bye to CJ the clown  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Last 4 1/2 minutes of the game, protecting a 2-0 lead: Campbell- 2:27 Paille- 1:53 Thornton- 1:53 I just don't understand why Claude does this.
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

Thornton had the puck on the boards, loses the battle, takes himself out of the play by sliding incorrectly and they tie it up.

My sig, my sig, my sig, my sig, my sig.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: B's Habs Game Thread : 89.61% of all percentage statistics are made up.  See above.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

NAS- nice new sig line, couldn't agree more. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

As much CJ hating as there is right now, lets not forget that Wheeler absolutely surrendered 2 minutes of OT and momentum for a play that, at its best, would have resulted in a minor annoyance for the defending player. Seriously, what the shi* was he trying to accomplish?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Ya see this is why our captain is not a true leader...you wait until the little punk snipes in OT before you decide to act.  And even then you look like an idiot.  When is he gonna get that killer instinct.  Maybe he just doesnt have it.  I can't wait until Wheeler and Ryder are gone.  Wish I could say the same about Ference.  That goal in OT was not TT fault either.  Screen and a bullet. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Shupe,

You don't know what Chara's orders are.  It could be that they have said to him, "We are not paying you $7.5M to sit in the penalty box for five minutes or to get ejected.  Don't."

None of us know.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Man this blows.  I hope they burn that dressing room before leaving

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfbruins. Show mfbruins's posts

Sorry guys it called the first place bruins

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Who orders a 7 ' giant.  Is it ok for him to take slashes from little rats like Gionta.  Why?  I don't get it.  Why can't he be old Chara.  If they have said stay outta the box in January this team is in serious trouble. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Against the Habs, just mess people up. Pacioretty after the game? Gionta slashing? Subban yapping? Whatever Camallerri did to Krejci? Couple good shots to the face and a good PK effort and the way they play will completely change -- has Komisarek ever been the same since Lucic gave it to him?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

dc-

I have been saying this for the longest time,  Teams are taking liberties on this team.  Has any team in the league been run as hard?  Krecji, Savy, Bergie, Ward, TT, Lucic(Orr fight- someone IE CHARA should have had the kids back the next time Orr was on). 
    There are more but those are the prime examples.  People cry that losing Chara for 5 minutes isnt worth it.  Ummmm excuse me.  Its January!!!!!!  No one gives the respect Chara used to have anymore.  No they arent fighting him.  But Gionta?  Gaustad?  Scott Stevens where have you gone.

Anyway. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

According to Barney the Dinosaur(Healey) "gutsy call by Juliene having the 4th line out there"- this is one time that I think it was a mistake to have them out there.You're not putting them in a situation where they can have success. That time of the game is for your "Big Guns" to win or lose for you.If the rest of your guys aren't trustworthy enough to have out there at that time of the game then I guess you're toast.;why do they continue to play with no confidence when it's truly show us you've got a pair"time?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

If it's true that you have to learn how to lose -to then learn how to win- that was game 7 against Philly. That lesson should have been learned. They look like they want to make sure that they keep losing so that they know they finally learned that. Do they keep thinking about game 7 and how they lost? Do they believe that they will inevitably lose? Whyyyy Whyyyy Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfbruins. Show mfbruins's posts

Ryder and Savard should not be out there in the last 5 minutes of any game.  Once Savard gets back to form maybe but never Ryder.  And what the heck was Wheeler thinking?