B's Pens Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Re: B's Pens Game Thread

In Response to Re: B's Pens Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]Can't blame the refs today.
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]

we can still use injuries as an excuse....  or maybe the plane arrived late.... 

this team needs a wakeup call....  literally....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]No McQuaid yet.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]
    Doesn't look good for him to return. Must be worse than I thought.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]Chara needs to grab someone and put him in the hospital.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Classy...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

This team is average at best when they play without the physical style. I know they played yesterday, but the lack of fire is a problem.

They think they can just coast into the playoffs and if that's their attitude, then forget it.

Why hasn't anyone lined up Cooke yet?  This team is playing like little girls.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: B's Pens Game Thread : Doesn't look good for him to return. Must be worse than I thought.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I always assume the absolute worst when it comes to injuries, so I'm going with
    "broken arm - out for the season".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I am starting to wonder what is the real Bs identity, the below average team we see now or the team that we saw manhandle teams for two months...we have seen this average team more.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

[QUOTE]Great PP too! You know its bad when you have Rolston on it!

I think ROLSTON uses a soccer goal to practice his accuracy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And now a penalty for a 5 on 3.

The wheels are just about to fall off the wagon.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Turco time!...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I am starting to wonder what is the real Bs identity, the below average team we see now or the team that we saw manhandle teams for two months...we have seen this average team more.

Horton is a big factor in the team's success.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Absolutely.  Pull Thomas. He's been poor lately anyway. He acts like he's been just fine, but it's time for Juien to put his foot down. All 3 goals were of the POOR variety.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Brutal and embarrassing period for this team. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Absolutely.  Pull Thomas. He's been poor lately anyway. He acts like he's been just fine, but it's time for Juien to put his foot down. All 3 goals were of the POOR variety.
    Posted by BassFishing[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the second goal was through a sea of bodies and the third was on a 5-3.

Thomas stinks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Brutal and embarrassing period for this team. 
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

Yes sir.  Not much fun at all for B's fans.

Maybe the second period will be better?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

It's un-acceptable to think this team can coast and then turn it on whenever they want. There are too many bad habits instilled in their play now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: B's Pens Game Thread : Yeah, the second goal was through a sea of bodies and the third was on a 5-3. Thomas stinks.
    He needed to stop that 5 hole shot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

If Looch had caught up to that puck it would be a different game. He had an empty net.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Absolutely.  Pull Thomas. He's been poor lately anyway. He acts like he's been just fine, but it's time for Juien to put his foot down. All 3 goals were of the POOR variety.
    Posted by BassFishing[/QUOTE]

2 deflections, hard to blame him there.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

It's pretty clear that the B,s will enter the playoffs in 7th...the good news is that they will play Ottawa who they have had success against.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: B's Pens Game Thread : Yeah, the second goal was through a sea of bodies and the third was on a 5-3. Thomas stinks.

Sure, professor.

Newsflash: Tim Thomas has underperformed pretty much ALL YEAR and especially since his selfish distraction with the Obama thing at the White House. Further, Chara has been as SUBPAR for a month now as well.

When your best players are underperforming like this, it's on them, not the less skilled players like Corvo or Rolston, etc.

This is an embarrassment.  An absolute embarrassment.  A main reason why this team won the Cup last year is because they were more physical than everyone else.

Where is it? Also, where is the steady goaltending? You'll be making excuses for Thomas in the 1st round and be watching a 1st rd exit witht his team, apparently.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

TIMMY needs to be pulled to send a message to his team-mates, because right now, they stink.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Oh yeah, James Neal is a monster. Quaider seriously underestimated Neal's size. He is a solid guy who now leads the league in PP goals.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]Good god that was awful. Can't even complain about the lopsided calls with these lazy/stupid penalties. I can't stand eddie jizzing his pants left and right because the pens are beating bs. Emerick is bad less annoying than eddie I hate that guy.
    Posted by RechsimusMaximus[/QUOTE]

Olzyck is definitely a tool and anti-Bruins. I can't stand McGuire as well.  Emerick is the best in the business, however, and has been for years.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: B's Pens Game Thread : Horton is a big factor in the team's success.

I can't agree more.  Coincidence when Horton went down not only has the team started having trouble scoring but the what to me is worst is the Bruins cannot sustain and keep the puck for long periods of time as they did when they were so successful.
    Horton-Lucic-Krejci thrived on that. Peverley did his part also with Kelly.
    Believe it or not the 4th line is the only line that has done this (sustained pressure in the offensive zone) the best but not since Paille has been hurt.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I think the B;s read the Redsox book on how to close a season...it's very similar.  I am sure I saw beer and chicken on the dressing room last interview.