B's players pts distributed this season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

Re: B's players pts distributed this season

In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season:
    [QUOTE]Nick Crawford, Steven Tarasuk, Jacob Muzzin. By your logic these guys should have challenged for the D scoring lead last season. I think Hamilton will be a fine player, but comparing junior stats and NHL stats is pretty useless. In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season :
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

agreed, not saying he's going to be scoring 40 goals next year, i'm just trying to make the point that it would be really difficult for him to be a downgrade from joe corvo

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season : Thats how you win games by out scoring opponent, right?? The ranger were also 3rd in gaa. So their lack of scoring was made up by thier great goaltending. If the bruins gaa goes up and their scoring drops it would lead to less wins it is simple math. There is a correlation its not exact but pretty close my friend.. Top ten teams last season and their goal differetals which is what my entire argument is about out scoring opponents and if this team got better since i dont believe they have. van 111 +51 ny 109 +39 st. louis 109 +45 pitt 108 +61 nash 104 +27 phili 103 +32 boston 102 +67 det 102 +45 nj 102 +19 chicago 101 +10
    Posted by heyoo[/QUOTE]

then why were the bruins not first last year? they led the league in goal differential. Hmmm those stats could be skewed though, they were a dominant team for the first 46 games of the season. i wonder what changed after that?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

heyyo- i love how you completely ignore my point about horton. are you still willing to deny that the return of horton will help the bruins?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

If horton comes back 100% and plays the entire season the bruins will be sitting pretty.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

heyoo, I'm just saying I don't see the Bruins defense as worse. They could put a traffic cone as their 6th d and get similar results as we saw out of Corvo.

I'm also saying that with Horton back and Seguin's continued development we will definitely be sitting pretty. Can't wait for the season to start!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: B's players pts distributed this season : You'll have to explain to me how this works.  What if they're 3rd in goals for and 7th in goals against, but have 108 points, are they still worse?
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing. I thought teams based their regular season on team points and where they finish in the standings.

The wacky and weird hockey world of bruins8. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Huh? You all don't just put Heyoo on ignore?

Do it Junior, it's great.