B's will have one of these guys available: Hamilton, Couturier or Murphy!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

B's will have one of these guys available: Hamilton, Couturier or Murphy!

YESSSS!  Cam and Chia, please pick one of them!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Re: B's will have one of these guys available: Hamilton, Couturier or Murphy!

Murphy Please

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

OK, we will have two of the following:

HAMILTON
    COUTURIER
    MURPHY

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Wow, The Jets just made it very interesting for the Bruins! Looks like the B's will get a great pick at #9. Go Bruins!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Wow. Schlieffe 7th?? I didn't see that coming.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

Hamilton or Murphy?  OUR CHOICE!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

WE WILL GET DOUGIE HAMILTON

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Murphy seems like a better fit for Boston to me, even though Hamilton is ranked higher.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Nice we can pick either one. Thank you Toronto

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I hate the Jets already.

Welcome to the Bruins Dougie.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazything0001. Show crazything0001's posts

HAMILTON IT IS

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Doug Hamilton thank you once again Phat Phil U T 0 0 L!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

YES! Dougie Hamilton!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

THANK YOU KESSEL, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

Murphy has falled to #11, I bet Colorado is shocked!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

When Philly picked Couturier I was pi$$ed the f_ck off. I really like this kid, and have no doubt that he CAN be the best player in this draft class when all is said and done.

That being said, I can't say how excited I am that Dougie fell to us. I thought for sure, he was a top 6 pick or so. McKenzie and McGuire and company said pretty much the same thing.

Welcome, Dougie! I expect you to possibly make the team next year when Boychuk's contract is up (and he leaves Boston...thank god!).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is4PAF2F5p0

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

Murphy just went #12, great value pick by Carolina!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

Oleksiak just went #14 to Dallas, ahead of Nathan Beaulieu

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bigpapa1977. Show Bigpapa1977's posts

Beaulieu just went #17 to the enemy