Burrows not suspended its officall acording to 985 the sports hub

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Burrows not suspended its officall acording to 985 the sports hub

Guess shupe was rignt.

Unreal "not enough evidence" is the reason what a bunch of B S

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Re: Burrows not suspended its offically acording to 985 the sports hub

well we know whose teeth to knock out now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

Did anybody hear the Vancouver guy crying about the Colin Campell to Felger and Amonte - I wonder what he has to say about this?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: Burrows not suspended its offically acording to 985 the sports hub:
    [QUOTE]Can someone explain how this makes sense?  No evidence?  There is video and physical evidence. What is the league reasoning???? When was the last time a dirty or cheap play went punished when it was against a Bruins player????? 1995?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Seriously?  Chara got away with a near-decapitation of Pachioretty, and you're complaining about an alleged bite?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

How can this Alex Burrows even call himself an NHL player?  It's one thing to be criticized for rough play - but for biting?  What a sissy.  A real man's man.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

Should be suspended for a classless act.

But it is hard to complain when we had a guy on the Bruins last season in the playoffs who was a repeat offender when it comes to biting & got no suspension.

Therefore, as a Bruins fan it is hard to complain when it happens to one of our guys. Kind of hypocritical.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

In Response to Re: Burrows not suspended its offically acording to 985 the sports hub:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Burrows not suspended its offically acording to 985 the sports hub : Seriously?  Chara got away with a near-decapitation of Pachioretty, and you're complaining about an alleged bite?
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

Too bad that was a legal hit.  and I mean who bites someone?  I guess the same guy that pulls on a dudes hair during a scrum.  What a pu**.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

As stated above, there is video evidence!  Not to mention, Burrows himself said "I don't know" when asked if he bit Bergeron.  I don't know = YES.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

[QUOTE]How can this Alex Burrows even call himself an NHL player?  It's one thing to be criticized for rough play - but for biting?  What a sissy.  A real man's man.
    Posted by olsonstephanie[/QUOTE] What about Savard he did the same...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Another shocking decision by the NHL. And by "shocking" I mean "completely predictable in its stupidity".

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Burrows not suspended its offically acording to 985 the sports hub : Seriously?  Chara got away with a near-decapitation of Pachioretty, and you're complaining about an alleged bite?
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]
    :) i forgot this one....good one bro

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I guess our players can bite the canucks fingers then is the message I am getting from the league

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

I think this is just what the Bruins need for Game 2.  They need a reason to hate Vancouver.  They found one.  Hopefully this brings out the nasty in Lucic and Horton.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonguy67. Show bostonguy67's posts

There's no biting...there's no biting in hockey!

I hope Burrows gets to bite Lucic's fistWink

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

wow...it's on NHL.com too....maybe we should all start calling 911?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

why is anyone surprised?

...and please, trolls, don't start with the "alleged" schpeel.
    He bit him as clear as day, and it is the mark of a real wussy. No arguing that.
    Lets see what you would say if a Nyuck got bit. Hypocrites. If it was a Bruin who did it, I'd support a suspension.

Burrows = baby and sissy. Babies and sissies bite.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Its all good. The whole world saw it an now knows what kind of team the Canucks are. They have embarressed themselves in front of the whole continent. We can now always call them biters lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Burrows not suspended its officall acording to 985 the sports hub

Not the that the bruins needed any more motivation since its the finals but this has to add some

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Voyageurs. Show Voyageurs's posts

He may have actually biten him, but I don't think it was intentional.
    Not sure he knew it was Bergeron's finger.

You know, like Ferrence finger kind of thing, like Ferrence cheap shot on Halpern, like Chara didn't know it was Pacioretti on the ice.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

Good post voyageurs!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

If a bruin bit a canuck I wouldn't even try to defend it