Burrows playing for Team Canada

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Burrows playing for Team Canada

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=394514

Not major news, however what is surprising is that no Bruins have joined. With so many players from Canada, you would think one would be there.

http://www.tsn.ca/canadian_hockey/feature/?id=63060

Surly now that Burrows has joined, it would be a hard decision for a Bruin to join. With Subban and Burrows, there may be "practice fights"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Burrows playing for Team Canada

Yet another reason to hate Team Canada!

USA Hockey rules!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

Subban and Burrows Should be repping the Canadien diving team instead of Hockey.
    Damn, I don't think I've everdisliked a hockey player like those two.
    Hunter was close, but he would battle.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Subban at least has skill but Burrows?  Perhaps there was a spot on the roster stating the player "must be able to collapse to ice as if shot on the slightest contact and bite the opposition." 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: Burrows playing for Team Canada:
    [QUOTE]Subban and Burrows Should be repping the Canadien diving team instead of Hockey. Damn, I don't think I've everdisliked a hockey player like those two. Hunter was close, but he would battle.   
    Posted by tarpouch[/QUOTE]

Claude Lemieux, Ulf Samuelsson, Matt Cooke just to name a few.  Ribeiro when he was laying on the ice with his broken wing also comes to mind.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Chara is going and play with Slovakia and that surprised me.  He's not tired ?
    and I just read up that Krejci will be playing with the Czech's.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]Subban and Burrows Should be repping the Canadien diving team instead of Hockey.    
    Posted by tarpouch[/QUOTE]

Thats pretty good. They would make Greg Louganis proud.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Canada's world ranking is the lowest its been in decades (5th) I don't know how Burrows is supposed to help change that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]Subban at least has skill but Burrows?  Perhaps there was a spot on the roster stating the player "must be able to collapse to ice as if shot on the slightest contact and bite the opposition." 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

I dont like Burrows as a player, but I still remember his flat-out blazing past Chara and TT  and tucking that wraparound OT goal in during Game 2 last year.

Thats a skill play.  Its easy to overlook his skill because he is such a piece of vermin.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

"hard up"- what's his skill besides hiding behind linesmen?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Burrows playing for Team Canada : I dont like Burrows as a player, but I still remember his flat-out blazing past Chara and TT  and tucking that wraparound OT goal in during Game 2 last year. Thats a skill play.  Its easy to overlook his skill because he is such a piece of vermin.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

True, SoxFan.  I clearly remember wondering why Chara didn't angle him off into the boards or physically knock him off the puck to negate that play.  Just couldn't keep up to him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Burrows playing for Team Canada : I dont like Burrows as a player, but I still remember his flat-out blazing past Chara and TT  and tucking that wraparound OT goal in during Game 2 last year. Thats a skill play.  Its easy to overlook his skill because he is such a piece of vermin.

Much like Marchand.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Burrows playing for Team Canada : Much like Marchand.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]
    Nope, his Cup ring is too hard to miss.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Burrows playing for Team Canada : I do love the Vancouver stalker trolls that just arent happy unless they are null-ing around on other teams' sites. Burrows wishes he was as effective as Marchand, except in vermin-level. Burrows= bites people.  Marchand = gets suspended for checks that are fine for Kessler and others. Dez, maybe he bites because he's trying to get a Cup ring?
    I guess that's 1 theory.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

It's one more theory than I can come up with for trolling another team's site to antagonize people just because my team lost to theirs in the Final.  A year ago.

I chuckle at the idea of following Edmonton fans around and making stupid excuses for Wesley missing an open net or coming up with conspiracy theories why the NHL wanted the Oilers to win.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]It's one more theory than I can come up with for trolling another team's site to antagonize people just because my team lost to theirs in the Final.  A year ago. I chuckle at the idea of following Edmonton fans around and making stupid excuses for Wesley missing an open net or coming up with conspiracy theories why the NHL wanted the Oilers to win.
    This is because you're sane and logical.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Burrows playing for Team Canada : Much like Marchand.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

We could say the same about Lapierre but we'd have to leave out the skill part.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Burrows playing for Team Canada : I do love the Vancouver stalker trolls that just arent happy unless they are null-ing around on other teams' sites. Burrows wishes he was as effective as Marchand, except in vermin-level. Burrows= bites people.  Marchand = gets suspended for checks that are fine for Kessler and others. Dez, maybe he bites because he's trying to get a Cup ring?

You mean bite the Cup ring off the player's hand?  Okay.  Now it makes sense. That's the only way he can get one because his team can't win one on the ice.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Canada is loaded with allot of skilled forwards but the same as last year that hurt them is a some slow defenseman. Kieth didn't play last year so that is a real good add to help with mobility.

Sweden's lineup looks like the team to beat especially with Jagr not in the tournament for the Czechs as he was really good last year.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Yet another reason to hate Team Canada! USA Hockey rules!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

......... one of the other reasons being past success against hockey ruling countries ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Those practices have the potential for some vicious purse-swinging slap fights.