Bye Bye L.A. Kings.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Bye Bye L.A. Kings.

Anze Kopitar broke his ankle in tonights game for the L.A. Kings. Depending on how long he is out that does everything but eliminate them from serious contention from the Stanley Cup. That's really too bad. Kid is an amazing player and is the centerpiece to that young talented team. Hope he has a full speedy recovery.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: Bye Bye L.A. Kings.

In Response to Bye Bye L.A. Kings.:
    [QUOTE]Anze Kopitar broke his ankle in tonights game for the L.A. Kings. Depending on how long he is out that does everything but eliminate them from serious contention from the Stanley Cup. That's really too bad. Kid is an amazing player and is the centerpiece to that young talented team. Hope he has a full speedy recovery.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

very good player, but drew doughty is the center piece of that team

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Better than a high ankle sprain if the Kings can get out of the first round there might be hope for them....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I was watching the game and knew that he was screwed as soon as they showed the replay.  Ugly, ugly fall.  I hope that he is able to pick up his career where it left off next season. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Really tough break. The broken ankle was what ended Zhamnov's career if I remember right.

Im a huge Kopitar fan one of the players out there that I think would be a perfect fit with the B's. Hope he recovers soon/completely Kopitar-Doughty should be lethal for years to come.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Unfortunate for the Kings. Kopitar is one of the most underrated players in the league. It must be due to his lack of exposure playing on the West coast. He can simply dominate games wiithg his size and skill....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

Actually, the Kings are lucky that's a full break of the bone and not a sprain. Broken bones heal much quicker and if he is attended to fairly quickly he could be back near the tail end of the second round depending on severity and if the team gets that far.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Who really knows if he has a sprain in addition to the break at this point?  Kopitar's foot twisted at a pretty severe angle to his leg.  He could have a sprain on top of the break and just not know it yet.