**CAM** Julien Has To Go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjstock. Show pjstock's posts

**CAM** Julien Has To Go

I know everyone is watching the game did you hear that Idiot Julien on the Versus interview during the 1st. period. Coach the team is hasnt been playing well, what are your thoughts on this period so far its (Average) what kind of response is that he is a Moron. He is sucking the life out of the Bruins, Cam i know your reading these post. Please all i want for Xmas is a new coach, ive heard your thinking of Scott Gordon or Dave Poulin, they would both be better than this Mope Claude the fraud.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: **CAM** Julien Has To Go

In Response to **CAM** Julien Has To Go:
    [QUOTE]  I know everyone is watching the game did you hear that Idiot Julien on the Versus interview during the 1st. period. Coach the team is hasnt been playing well, what are your thoughts on this period so far its (Average) what kind of response is that he is a Moron. He is sucking the life out of the Bruins, Cam i know your reading these post. Please all i want for Xmas is a new coach, ive heard your thinking of Scott Gordon or Dave Poulin, they would both be better than this Mope Claude the fraud.
    Posted by pjstock[/QUOTE]
    I like Claude , but this team looks absolutely lifeless. Same boring team we have seen for the majority of the year. Can't help but think, Juliens days are numbered. How much longer can this go on?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I agree, and he will go after tonights game but some (lots) blaim has to go to PC. Ryder and Wheeler ain't worth 1mil together. It has been years since this team had any character players and it shows. By far the easiest tean to play againts.

this team is far from a contender.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swearengen. Show Swearengen's posts

Oh god, let it be tonight.....please Peter and Cam....get this guy gone as quick as humanly possible and give us our team back.  I need to see them win a few games in a row sometime in the near future, or I'm going to lose my mind!!!!!!

I need to see them care again.  They don't care right now.  They may act like they do for a minute or two, but most of the time they're flatelined......like their coach.

I usually hate it when people put all the blame on the coach, but I am doing just that in this situation.  He has lost this team.  Now they need to lose him

That third period against Washington and tonights game against Anaheim are the last straw.....or they should be.....please god, let them be.  Don't let this go on

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kegarret. Show kegarret's posts

Games when they come out skating and hitting are when they bury their opponent.  They have the talent to hit, fight (when necessary), and score goals.  Typically, the coach tells you when to play physical, and when not to.  It does not appear to be CJ's style.  Probably the games when they have done that, it was by their own accord and not from CJ's direction.  Cam, they need to get back to Bruin's hockey.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

It's amazing to me how a majority of Bruins fans have placed all of the Bruins' struggles on CJ.  Have you ever thought that maybe the PLAYERS are PLAYING like sh_t, and that's why they're doing so poorly.  Obviously some blame needs to be put on the coach, but at the end of the day, he's not the one lacing up the skates.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

In Response to Re: **CAM** Julien Has To Go:
    [QUOTE]I'd **actually** like to see Millbury behind the bench
    Posted by TommyD603[/QUOTE]

Absolutely not.  He's had his chance.  If anything, they need to bring someone from outside of the organization who hasn't been already tainted with PC's "hard to play against" bullsh_t philosophy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

Bye Bye Clode.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Everybody needs a holiday: Players, coaches and fans.

If it weren't the X-Mas season, Claude would have been gone last week, I think. Now, they will let him play through next week's road trip and will be given the axe after the game in Atlanta.

Claude Julien will not make it through to the new year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]It's amazing to me how a majority of Bruins fans have placed all of the Bruins' struggles on CJ.  Have you ever thought that maybe the PLAYERS are PLAYING like sh_t, and that's why they're doing so poorly.  Obviously some blame needs to be put on the coach, but at the end of the day, he's not the one lacing up the skates.
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]

ok, and CJ is doing what to call out the guys dogging it?  Is everyone coasting out there?  I think a few guys out there are playing quite well.  I think a few guys are coasting.

Who's been a healthy scratch this year?  Seguin - yah, that shows that CJ is some pretty tough stuff.

They benched Kovalchuk this year.  I think Ryder should have been benched, Thornton deserved it once.

At the end of the night CJ is in charge.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Ok BadHab, when the Bruins fire CJ and still manage to miss the playoffs, get back to me.  The fact is, this team is just not that good.  The defense gives up way too many shot (23 against Washington in the 3rd period alone) and the forwards are mediocre.  Claude didn't sign Ryder to a 4 million a year contract.  He didn't extend Thornton for the next 2 years either.  Did those players deserve to be benched?  Absolutely.  But look at what he has to work with.  They have Daniel freaking Paille as a 13th forward.  You would rather have Paille playing 15 minutes a game and have Ryder sit in the press box?  And lastly, you don't know if CJ has called out his players or not.  Maybe he has and the players are just not responding.   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swearengen. Show Swearengen's posts

[QUOTE]It's amazing to me how a majority of Bruins fans have placed all of the Bruins' struggles on CJ.  Have you ever thought that maybe the PLAYERS are PLAYING like sh_t, and that's why they're doing so poorly.  Obviously some blame needs to be put on the coach, but at the end of the day, he's not the one lacing up the skates.
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]

Have you ever thought why such talented players are playing like sh_t?

The coach isn't always to blame......but in this case....HE IS

It's the style of play more than anything.  That and his insistance on using the 4th line SO FREAKING MUCH.  I know you guys love Marchand, but please, they don't need to get THAT many shifts.  

They also lack fire at times.....most of the time actually.  That's the coach.  He needs to go

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

So it's Julien's fault that he can't motivate the players?  If the players are that incompetent that they can't motivate themselves to play in the NHL each and every day, then maybe they shouldn't be playing professional hockey.    

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number4forever. Show Number4forever's posts

Yeah...as much as I hate to say it ..CJ has overstayed his welcome.  I get the feeling the players have convinced themselves CJ's system will not get them there....and I agree...Yes, there are plenty of players to blame for mailing it in...but this is the NHL and we all know the coach goes first..That's not to say that PC won't or shoudn't ship some players out.  We need a coach with an offensive bent who has some fire (ie Tortorella).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Ditto! In Response to Re: **CAM** Julien Has To Go:
    [QUOTE]In Response to **CAM** Julien Has To Go : I like Claude , but this team looks absolutely lifeless. Same boring team we have seen for the majority of the year. Can't help but think, Juliens days are numbered. How much longer can this go on?
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kegarret. Show kegarret's posts

It's not that CJ can't motivate his players. It's the style of play he is commanding of them.  Non-physical forechecking, wave the stick at them in the neutral zone, tie the puck up along the boards in your own zone defense.  I can't tell you how many times tonight, in particular, and most of the season, I've screamed at the TV, "FINISH YOUR G-DAMM CHECK!"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=f98d7bda56a0d88a999101148b9f5157&plckUserId=f98d7bda56a0d88a999101148b9f5157">
    First: 9/12/2009
    Last: 12/20/2010
    Ok BadHab, when the Bruins fire CJ and still manage to miss the playoffs, get back to me.  The fact is, this team is just not that good.  The defense gives up way too many shot (23 against Washington in the 3rd period alone) and the forwards are mediocre.  Claude didn't sign Ryder to a 4 million a year contract.  He didn't extend Thornton for the next 2 years either.  Did those players deserve to be benched?  Absolutely.  But look at what he has to work with.  They have Daniel freaking Paille as a 13th forward.  You would rather have Paille playing 15 minutes a game and have Ryder sit in the press box?  And lastly, you don't know if CJ has called out his players or not.  Maybe he has and the players are just not responding.

DUDE--- you have got to be kidding me.  I cant believe how some fans just dont get it.  The "excuse making coach" has sucked they life and creativity of this team. 

You can go ahead and keep making excuses for him, be just like him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

How am I making excuses?  The team s_cks.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

By the way--- Matt Hunwick is in Colorado presently thanking hus lucky stars that he got out of Claudes CRAPPY system.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

Don Sweeney GM/Coach.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=f98d7bda56a0d88a999101148b9f5157&plckUserId=f98d7bda56a0d88a999101148b9f5157">
    How am I making excuses?  The team s_cks.

No it does not suck-- if they sucked they would be like the Devils or Islanders. 

How many times do we have to explain it to you.  You need to take your blinders off.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

JYaso you're an idiot.  Matt Hunwick's stats with the Avalanche:

10 GP, 0 G, 1 A, -4

Yeah, that move to Colorado did him a lot of good.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

JYaso you're an idiot.  Matt Hunwick's stats with the Avalanche:

10 GP, 0 G, 1 A, -4

Yeah, that move to Colorado did him a lot of good

Yeah, I am an idiot-- Stats don't mean didly squat.  Victories mean a whole bunch and last time I looked the AVS have won 6 straight games with a ton of injuries to key players.  But their Coach does not make excuses and actually rallies the team.

Keep fooling yourself to thinking you know anything about this team and Hockey.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Yeah like it's Cam Neely that will fire Julien. 
    That's entertainment with some of you crying out " Oh please Cam fire Julien " LMAO
    louder louder he might hear you.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

bourque please