Camara maintaining his fast start!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Camara maintaining his fast start!

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/video/index/id/d41b53e22aab3ae5c74b15b8e96e580f

49 second mark showing some speed, 3 goals and 5 points in his last 3 games!

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/stats/show

Seth Griffith steady as well with 10 points in 6 games!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

Re: Camara maintaining his fast start!

Ya he looks good, the scouting department for the bruins has done a good job. They said he reminded them of a young lucic and now we are seeing how.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

If I was Spooner or Knight, I would be scared.

PC should continue scouting with an emphasis on the OHL, like has the last 3 drafts.

Cody Payne's numbers look good so far also (5 goals + 1 assist in 6 OHL games).

AHL Stats - Providence Bruins

OHL Stats - Dougie Hamilton
    OHL Stats - Seth Griffith
    OHL Stats - Anthony Camara
    OHL Stats - Cody Payne
    OHL Stats - Malcolm Subban

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to heyoo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ya he looks good, the scouting department for the bruins has done a good job. They said he reminded them of a young lucic and now we are seeing how.

[/QUOTE]

Cody Payne gets the nod from me for a style of play that is a bit similar to Lucic's. Camara ? I don't see that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to heyoo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Cody Payne gets the nod from me for a style of play that is a bit similar to Lucic's. Camara ? I don't see that.

[/QUOTE]

The poster who stated that should get 32 minutes for blatently making stuff up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I don't agree with the statement that the Bruins scouting department has done a good job. Too many misses, and while these two are off to a good start, I'm not giving them any credit until they produce at the NHL level.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/2012/09/14/gritty-boston-prospect-camara-plays-bruins-brand-of-hockey

Good article and only 19 years young!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

So, on the one hand, Camara is scoring at a GAG pace with 9 in 9.  His career OHL high is 16 (last year).  Only 53 games to get those next 7!

On the other hand, he's a fourth year OHLer with a September birthday that makes him young for his draft year.  And he's playing with Scheifele.  There are a lot of factors there that should make you cautious in your optimism about Camara.  He looked better this year when I saw him, but he's still a long way from the top.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That's right all of Gretzky and Lemieux's wingers needed to do is just keep their stick on the ice, didn't have to do anything else after the pass.

Maybe, just maybe Hawerchuk is thinking to himself "Why the heck didn't I have Camara on the 1st line the last two years after I was named coach ?!".

Lucic scored 9 goals for the Giants when he was 18, 30 goals when he was 19. Camara 9 goals at 18, ?? when Anthony was 19...

30 is feasible for Camara but until he plays against the next level, yah there is no comparison...yet.