Campbell?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Campbell?

Ugh, I hope its just a ball bruise.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Re: Campbell?

In response to mikzor's comment:

Ugh, I hope its just a ball bruise.

Gone for the night...Twitter

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Gotta assume he's going to miss some time...if so, Daug or Soda?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

He got it on the outside part of the knee. Do we have any Doctors in the house?

I think he will be deeply bruised but should be OK in a couple of days.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Julien told Jack that he won't be on the ice tomorrow. (or something close to that)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Gotta assume he's going to miss some time...if so, Daug or Soda ?

In a walking boot for awhile for Soup. I say Daugvins gets the call, Soderberg just too green for a series like this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Julien told Jack that he won't be on the ice tomorrow. (or something close to that)

Well, I guess thats better than telling him he wont be on the ice for awhile.

BTW, its strange how Shawn Thorntons ice time died off for apparently no injury related reason after Campbells injury. I wonder if it was interrelated, cause shortening the bench at that point wouldve been certifiable.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

Julien said "serious injury". Not good .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Damn.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Joe McDonald @ESPNJoeyMac 1m

Source: Campbell done with a broken right leg.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Joe McDonald @ESPNJoeyMac 1m

Source: Campbell done with a broken right leg.

If true thats terrible.

Could you imagine if this was an athlete in another sport? The ambulance would be on the field. In hockey? Nope. He actually tried to block another shot, then skated off.

Kelvana33 = Greg Campbell fan.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

This is awful. He has had a great playoffs and will be a huge loss.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Amazing that he was able to skate even for thirty seconds! He skated for a full minute after he climbed back up onto his skates!! Hopefully he returns next season and is able to play at the same level. Thanks for your gutsy play Gregory Campbell....See you next season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

What an incredible performance after he was injured.  Campbell has been rock solid in his role, and will be missed. 

So assuming that Peverley moves to center, does Paille move to the Fisher/Seguin line, or does Daugavins or Soderberg take Peverley's spot?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

That line will need a center so I think Peverly slips down, Kelly with Seguin and Daugs. The only reason I say Pevs moves down is because CJ will want the 70% on faceoff guy down there to help them gain control off the draw better. Just my guess.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

That line will need a center so I think Peverly slips down, Kelly with Seguin and Daugs. The only reason I say Pevs moves down is because CJ will want the 70% on faceoff guy down there to help them gain control off the draw better. Just my guess.

I hope not.

That would mean Daugavins would get more 5 on 5 TOI then Peverly. I'm thinking they leave the first three lines together and play the crap out of them . Just a guess also.

The rolling of the fourth line has just been lessened because of this injury. It will hurt the PK too.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

It will be tough for anyone to fill in for all of Campbell's instincts and commitment. Sitting Thorny only indicates that Campbell always had Thorny's back, and Thorny doesn't have the skills to stand on his own. Nothing new there.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Pretty bad if hes suffered a broken leg, i thought it was close to the kneecap ouch., hes one tougn player,

Great game GC speedy recovery

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

One tough SOB. He'll be missed for sure. Wouldn't be surprised to see any of the other centers take some strides with the 4th line, instead of moving Peverly down for full-time 4th line duty. Mix and match.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

That was one of the most gutsy things I've seen a player ever do, regardless of the sport.  To get up and try to play with a broken leg took a set of huge ones. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

That was one of the most gutsy things I've seen a player ever do, regardless of the sport.  To get up and try to play with a broken leg took a set of huge ones. 

+100!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Inspiring play.  I hope that the team can continue to rally around this guy.

Here's why you need depth...Daug, Caron, Soda...step up.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

One tough SOB. He'll be missed for sure. Wouldn't be surprised to see any of the other centers take some strides with the 4th line, instead of moving Peverly down for full-time 4th line duty. Mix and match.

Julien has been doing that with the 3rd and 4th line hope he continues it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I want to see Soderberg, please no Daug or (gulp) Panda.