Can Bruins come back to win the series????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Can Bruins come back to win the series????

seriously...what are the chances that the Bruins can do to the Habs what the Flyers did to us last year???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Can Bruins come back to win the series????

Yes but there is no margin for error and Chara has to come back with a vengeance...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

They can if they stop going out of their way to make hits and play sound fundamental hockey. They were lazy. Marchand played well and Krejci looked faster than normal but... everyone else was subpar at best.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Obvious answer is yes. I wouldn't bet the farm on it though.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ramzz. Show ramzz's posts

Last time they won in Montreal was on Sept 22 2011 pre-season game. We are done folks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

You should have added if Rask is in net!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

with the way TT's been putting the b's behind the eight ball early, even an injury to Price wouldn't change a thing.... 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

We need a break, an early cheap goal like the Habs got.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Yep. Done. More than anything, we need offense (I don't think Price has been forced to make many great saves.)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Sure.. Last time I looked you still had to win 4 games to complete the series..

Having said that tonite's  game was disheartening in the fact that the Bruins coaching staff has not made the proper adjustments to counter  Montreal's strong forecheck and superb positional play that are thwarting the Bruins from creating any offense, and from putting pressure on Montreal's D.

4th line for the Bruins has been rendered useless.. has created no energy for the team like they have all season.. that is disappointing, especially at home.. No one on this team is paying the price to compete.. Montreal's compete level is so much better than the Bruins, and that is why they are up in the series..

On a good note, if the B's lose this series, then I don't think it will take a genius to figure out that Julien's days will be numbered..and that's not a bad thing...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

cowboy,
    Fire burns and will always burn , if (the coaching staff) doesn't have water to put put the fire it'll continue to burn.
    I knew about this fire before the series started.  Bruins are not equiped to beat this team (no water) in a series. 
    You could have Scotty Bowman behind the bench and wouod be the same thing.
    I also did say that Julien would get fired !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Legion, if Scotty Bowman was coaching this team it would be over in 4 .. Julien is not equipped well enough for ingame adjustments when the Bruins fall behind.. we have seen it since he has been here.. Roll out the four lines , no matter what..Scotty was a superb in game tactician , what matchups would work in his favour , and  knew what buttons to press with guys and get the most out of them.  Unfortunately Julien is not up to par..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hercules130. Show Hercules130's posts

You bet, why not.

If last year taught us, is that nothing is impossible, even when a team is down 0 - 3. Look at the Flyers. They came back after down 3 - 0 in the series and after trailing 3 - 0 in game seven.

They did all that against their opponent the... Oh, wait...

Please forget I wrote anything.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

maybe we can come back and embarrass the Habs...now THAT would be sweet!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from palealeman. Show palealeman's posts

heres another queston if the b's lose tonight are you going to watch the 4th. game?  me the answer is yes its a long off- season.  go briuns

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

to quote kevin millar "just don't let us win tonight"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That was on MLB network not to long ago Dauber and that's why I believe.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

3-2 in series lead now for bruins....can we actually pull this off?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

All the Bruins have to do is win one the Shabs have to win two! I want it done Tuesday so AF can do another "hey I know your IQ salute"...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

agreed!!!