Can the Bruins win at the Bell Centre?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Can the Bruins win at the Bell Centre?

Since game 4 of the 2009 series against the Habs, the Bruins are just 1-5 at the Bell Centre in the last 2 seasons. They really have their problems in that building. The Jan. 8th game really comes to mind, 2-0 lead blown in the last 2 minutes of the 3rd. Hopefully they can keep their minds on hockey, given the media circus atmosphere that will be on display in Montreal. If the Habs gain a split in Boston, Bruins will be forced to win at least one game in Montreal. I personally don't think they will be intiminated in Montreal, they just need to stick to their game. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Re: Can the Bruins win at the Bell Centre?

On a side note, I think people overlook just how important savvy was in that series.  At that point he and Z were far and away our best players, and would be on this team.  Savvy had our PP clicking at over a 20% clip, and that was a huge piece to winning games up in Mtl, we cashed in on PP opportunities even though the habs were diving more than luganis.  I hope our PP and lack of consistent, top end scoring don't come back to bite us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Can the Bruins win at the Bell Centre?

Someone else needs to step up on the PP like Krejci and he is able to do so!!