CANADA 4 USA 1 WJHC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Re: CANADA 4 USA 1 WJHC

Could have been 10-1 if it weren't for the US goalie!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The other 5 threads on this game wouldn't suffice?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

good thing there is something to distract leaf fans from the leafs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

canadian hockey is like us basketball...its only noteworthy when they lose

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Your right when your a Bruins or Leafs fan there is not much to cheer about
    Bruins since 1972 Leafs 1967

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

hey, its been nearly twenty for the habs-lets not talk like they won last year...the thing is-the leafs aren't even close

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

First place is something to cheer about.

You done trolling here?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i'll cheer when the b's win a stanley cup....until then... making fun of the leafs and hating the habs is all i got...cut me some slack!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Fletcher1 good for you you are easily pleased bt 1st in the division half way thru the season. Last time i checked it is about championships

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: CANADA 4 USA 1 WJHC:
    [QUOTE]Fletcher1 good for you you are easily pleased bt 1st in the division half way thru the season. Last time i checked it is about championships .
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]

If all you care about are championships then why are you posting about the Bruins and the Leafs in January.

The playoffs don't start for another 3+ months there Mr. Championships.

If you want to talk about hockey achievements in January, the standings are all you've really got to go on, eh?

Sharpen up. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

the carey price meltdown has just begun---the habs won't make the playoffs...how funny wouls that be...the sens,leafs and habs ALL playing golf in april.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

To be clear, I have nothing against Canadian hockey.  I have nothing but praise for the world junior team.

I'm just confused by the trollish OP, who started a new thread on a topic that already had 5 threads and then quickly devolved down to the 'Bruins not winning the Cup since 1972'.  Same old script for the lonely trolls here...add CanadianFan to the list...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

ISo you are happy with a team that hasn't won since 1972, last finals 1990
    Oh but lead a weak division
    i have been a Bruins fan since 1970n Response to Re: CANADA 4 USA 1 WJHC:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: CANADA 4 USA 1 WJHC : If all you care about are championships then why are you posting about the Bruins and the Leafs in January. The playoffs don't start for another 3+ months there Mr. Championships. If you want to talk about hockey achievements in January, the standings are all you've really got to go on, eh? Sharpen up. 
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Hey Fletcher glad to hear you have nothing against Canadian hockey since most of the Bruin greats come from Canada
    Orr, Park, Nelly,Espo, Cashman, Ratelle, cheevers ect

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

Where are the College Basketball and Football threads?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Nelly I didnt know he played for boston I thought he was to busy making classics like this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtSDWq6HsJE

In all seriousness though congrats to the canadians, now if you managed to beat Americans in Football you'd have something to brag about. Till then? Not so much.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Typo. my bad
    we know we will never beat the US in any other sport, well matbe curling-lol
    The US has come along way in hockey and the two teams could play again with
    a different result

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]ISo you are happy with a team that hasn't won since 1972, last finals 1990 Oh but lead a weak division i have been a Bruins fan since 1970n Response to Re: CANADA 4 USA 1 WJHC :

Ugghhh, I'll try to simplify this for you one more time:  Since the Stanley Cup is not held in January, all you can do is root for the team to do well right now.  A team that is in first place is better positioned to win the Stanley Cup than a team that is losing. 

Still with me?  So, if you are indeed a Bruins fan, you might be pleased that they are in first.  To win a Stanley Cup you must first make the playoffs.  If there is "nothing to cheer for" as you claim, why would you even follow the regular season?  Have you cheered for the Bruins since 1972?  Why, if they haven't won a Cup?  You've missed some great games, players and seasons, even without winning a cup.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Typo. my bad we know we will never beat the US in any other sport, well matbe curling-lol The US has come along way in hockey and the two teams could play again with a different result

Canada is competitive with the US in plenty of sports.  But if you can only support championships, then you probably wouldn't bother supporting talented Canadian athletes in baseball, basketball, skiing, soccer.  You should have the guts to support teams that you know probably won't win, but are still representing your country.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CANADA 4 USA 1 WJHC : Canada is competitive with the US in plenty of sports.  But if you can only support championships, then you probably wouldn't bother supporting talented Canadian athletes in baseball, basketball, skiing, soccer.  You should have the guts to support teams that you know probably won't win, but are still representing your country.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE] Well said.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

This thread is complete fail.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Fletcher, i just want the Bruins to win the cup, give me a break!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Fletcher, i just want the Bruins to win the cup, give me a break!

So do I!  I guess I'm just naive enough to get excited mid-season when things are looking good...

...and I still look back fondly on all of the non-championship winning teams of my youth from the mid-70s through 1990...those were great teams to watch...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Atta Boy Fletch! Give it to HIM! Makes all us CanadIANS look bad talking this garbage.