Captains Practice: Lou Loui!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Captains Practice: Lou Loui!

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/blogpost.htm?id=19904

@NHLBruins

"Captain's practice roll call: Marchand, Paille, Thornton, Iginla, Seidenberg, Rask, Eriksson, Soderberg, Krejci ^CS"

"The group of 14 skaters also featured defensemen David Warsofsky, Zach Trotman and Chris Casto, along with forwards Nick Johnson, Bobby Robins and Justin Florek. Johnson was signed by Boston as a free agent to a one-year, two-way deal on July 5."

Almost there folks WOOT!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Captains Practice: Lou Loui!

Excellent post.

This is not the same old drivel I've seen with rehashing former Bruins players as I've seen in other threads.

Greatness is something you work at, that you work hard to improve every day and these guys epitomize that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

No Bergeron? Is he still recovering? Last I heard he was 95%?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

No Bergeron? Is he still recovering? Last I heard he was 95%?

An article on Friday said he was still experiencing a bit of pain in his rib cage - likely just trying to take advantage of one more week's recovery time before camp. I'm more concerned about Campbell's health - the most recent update I saw was on Aug. 20, and at that time he was still waiting for clearance to start skating again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I would love for Bergeron to skip camp altogether, save for a little conditioning.  He'll be ready, and I don't want him rushing anything.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"On Tuesday, blueliners Johnny Boychuk and Torey Krug were the latest players in Black & Gold to join in the informal skates. New winger Matt Fraser, (acquired in the trade with Dallas in July) wearing No. 25 on the back of his helmet, donned the spoked-B for the first time, and goalie Niklas Svedberg joined Tuukka Rask between the pipes for the roughly hour-long session."

There filing in now

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to red75's comment:

An article on Friday said he was still experiencing a bit of pain in his rib cage - likely just trying to take advantage of one more week's recovery time before camp. I'm more concerned about Campbell's health - the most recent update I saw was on Aug. 20, and at that time he was still waiting for clearance to start skating again.

I read something well over a week ago where his return was described as "a minor setback" and may not be ready for camp. I figured, if that is the best answer they can give, I'd wait a little longer to post something. Now I guess I am concerned.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I'm hoping and expecting that Campbell won't be ready. I want to see Spooner get some games in.