CARL SODERBERG'S SWEDISH ELITE TEAM ELIMINATED

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: CARL SODERBERG'S SWEDISH ELITE TEAM ELIMINATED

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to shortpops' comment:

A report on NESN  mentions that CARL SODERBERG (whose hockey rights are owned by the Boston Bruins) is now through playing hockey and can come to the U.S. as his team has been eliminated in their latest playoff series. It will now be very interesting to see if he actually comes over to join the Bruins. 

LOL. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

seriously.  there are 4 other threads on this dating back to when this started almost a month ago.

Was it the trade deadline thats got you guys full of sarcasm towards this guy trying to post info  that some might not of read on page 10 of the forums. Seriously, do you guys go past 1 or 2 for active topics ? Well i dont

Thanks for the update short

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

As I see we're not familiar with sarcasm...

The Yetiberg lit up Twitter with his team being eliminated and there were several threads and many mentions of this, which is why the reaction to this thread is in jest.

I also can't recall a player that has been more thoroughly discussed, given that there has not yet been a confirmed N. American sighting.

I'm waiting for someone to post some really grainy footage of him in an airport terminal before I get too excited.

In prospect other news, I hear that one of the Bourque kids is in the system.  I bet he's good.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

IWas it the trade deadline thats got you guys full of sarcasm towards this guy trying to post info  that some might not of read on page 10 of the forums. Seriously, do you guys go past 1 or 2 for active topics ? Well i dont

Agreed Wally.   I was actually scanning for a quick update to see if he was still playing.  I got it.  Thanks.  I don't have time to spend hours here keeping on top of week old threads.  I really hope he comes, just so some of these pompous   a ss es   who love to ridicule people will have to eat a little crow. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to scooter244's comment:

Agreed Wally.   I was actually scanning for a quick update to see if he was still playing.  I got it.  Thanks.  I don't have time to spend hours here keeping on top of week old threads.  I really hope he comes, just so some of these pompous   a ss es   who love to ridicule people will have to eat a little crow. 

There are five Soderberg threads on the first page of the forum.  Maybe I should start another one so people can get an updated version of the story.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from schlich. Show schlich's posts

Okay, fellas.  Shortpops is really trying to be helpful here. 

Shortpops:

We've had a few discussions about Soderberg over the years here, most recently over the last month or so.  We've also discussed him just about every training came since Toivonen went west.  He never comes here, so the joke it that many of us aren't 100% sure he even exists.  I think it was SanDog, in a rare bout of comedy, that named him Yetiberg.

We apprecaite your info here.  Be sure to check out some of the other threads on Soderberg to find out what others have to say about him.

You're such a nice guy NAS.  Letting him off the hook like that when it seemed he could have kept going indefinitely.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

IWas it the trade deadline thats got you guys full of sarcasm towards this guy trying to post info  that some might not of read on page 10 of the forums. Seriously, do you guys go past 1 or 2 for active topics ? Well i dont

Scooter, you're post is far more aggressive and insulting than anything that has been written to the OP here.  The first name calling I've seen on this thread -- surprisingly hypocritical for a long time poster.

Nobody feels bitter towards the OP (I don't), and I don't think people meant to 'ridicule' anyone.  There were two or three threads about Soderberg on the front page and it was something that was discussed here thoroughly, so people were having a little fun.  Posters get mocked here all the time for duplicate threads and it is almost always in good fun and taste.

Little up, this was a funny thread.  No direct insults were written until your post.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

There are five Soderberg threads on the first page of the forum.  Maybe I should start another one so people can get an updated version of the story.

Maybe theres five threads and there only on page 1 when someone replys to that post, not always are they on page 1. My point is more of the sarcasm some get here that are just as much as a bruins fan as the rest.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yes, Soderberg coming to Boston would make people who mocked a thread about him eat crow.  That makes sense.

F off, Scooter.  All you post is junk.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Yes, Soderberg coming to Boston would make people who mocked a thread about him eat crow.  That makes sense.

F off, Scooter.  All you post is junk.

I seem to have struck a nerve with Pomp.