Carron to be called up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Carron to be called up

According to the Providence Journal and according to WEEI.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Carron to be called up

Here we go. Good luck Jordan!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Carl Soderberg can't get here fast enough....although who knows what he will bring to the team either.

Let's just say I am not thrilled by this move, although they do have an open roster spot to fill. Maybe Caron will finally show he belongs in the NHL, but I wouldn't bet on it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Soxdog67's comment:

Carl Soderberg can't get here fast enough....although who knows what he will bring to the team either.

Let's just say I am not thrilled by this move, although they do have an open roster spot to fill. Maybe Caron will finally show he belongs in the NHL, but I wouldn't bet on it.

This is a contract year for Caron. The brass wants to see if he can bring it......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Good move. He's been working well down in Providence after a slow and injury start

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

As I have said previously, I haven't seen a single P-Bruins game this year.  It appears he has picked up his game some recently from what I have read, but is he really the most deserving to get the call up?  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

As I have said previously, I haven't seen a single P-Bruins game this year.  It appears he has picked up his game some recently from what I have read, but is he really the most deserving to get the call up?  

Spooner can stay in the A and continue to develop.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@MarkDivver

"News from @AHLBruins morning skate: Jordan Caron recalled to Boston this morning

I'm told that as of a short while ago, Chris Bourque had not heard that another NHL team had put in a claim on him. Deadline is noon."

Yes Mean- Spooner is more deserving of a call up but Julien has his input so it is Caron. So MacDermid will have to go down to open up the roster spot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

@MarkDivver

"News from @AHLBruins morning skate: Jordan Caron recalled to Boston this morning

I'm told that as of a short while ago, Chris Bourque had not heard that another NHL team had put in a claim on him. Deadline is noon."

Yes Mean- Spooner is more deserving of a call up but Julien has his input so it is Caron. So MacDermid will have to go down to open up the roster spot.

Would Bourque's roster spot not be the opening?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Would Bourque's roster spot not be the opening?

That was cleared for the Abominable Sasquatch. Clearly MacDerimd needs the conditioning.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

That was cleared for the Abominable Sasquatch. Clearly MacDerimd needs the conditioning.

lol....I see. Mac needs the playing time anyway. I almost feel bad for him. At least he has been making NHL money while sitting around....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

@DarrenDreger: Chris Bourque cleared Waivers. No one on today.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

@DarrenDreger: Chris Bourque cleared Waivers. No one on today.

Back to Providence for him.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

lol....I see. Mac needs the playing time anyway. I almost feel bad for him. At least he has been making NHL money while sitting around....

This might not even come to fuition again..., Soderberg's NA agent has called before saying that Carl wants to come back. Most feel it falls through becuase of the orginal incistance of a one-way NHL contract.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

This might not even come to fuition again..., Soderberg's NA agent has called before saying that Carl wants to come back. Most feel it falls through becuase of the orginal incistance of a one-way NHL contract.

Very true. Yearly event for 6 years and running. We shall see.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Its now official...Caron has been called up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I'm curious to see how Caron fits in w/ Kelly & Peverly. He has to be a better option than Pandolfo.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

Yes he has NHL experience,and he has size which they need on the third line,not saying that they should'nt be looking for more help elswhere,but give him another shot.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

I like what Caron brings to the third line. We need these picks to come through if we are to stay on top for the next few years. Jordan Caron has 27 games to prove he is ready.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bruins6's comment:

I like what Caron brings to the third line. We need these picks to come through if we are to stay on top for the next few years. Jordan Caron has 27 games to prove he is ready.

I say he has 18 games.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I say he has 18 games.

You being negative,thought only allowed to say positive things?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I say he has 18 games.

Exactly....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I say he has 18 games.

Exactly....

Yup, he'll get till the trade deadline.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I say he has 18 games.

Probably not even that long actually NAS. If he looks dreadful early on then I suspect PC will rotate him out for another youngster from Prov. You all know I'm on record saying I think he will play well. I fully stand behind that assertion.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Probably not even that long actually NAS. If he looks dreadful early on then I suspect PC will rotate him out for another youngster from Prov. You all know I'm on record saying I think he will play well. I fully stand behind that assertion.

You certainly are. I believe we had some previous disagreements on whether he was a potential 20 goal scorer or not.....lol.

This is his big chance....contract year.