C.B.A

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: C.B.A

Paul1 sounds a whole heckuva lot like the old Marco who disappeared in shame long ago.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

OK, that was fun.  Who needs hockey?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Good won, stevegm.

[/QUOTE]

Ha ha you idiot.  It's "one" not "won".

Wow are you dumb.

Oh wait, that's my own post.  Oh man am I the dumb one.  Just call me Pauly1.

[/QUOTE]

Good one Costanza, get your own material "u hack"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Paul1 sounds a whole heckuva lot like the old Marco who disappeared in shame long ago.

[/QUOTE]

But I'm not going away lol. If u got attacked for 2 or 3 yrs. straight I wonder how u would respond?? everybody has there breaking point. I just don't care anymore!!! and everything u or any other poster on here says about me, I will not let it effect me in a negative way. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yeah, pauly1, continue to be positive.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Posters on here should be happy that I'm here. As long as costanza has someone to vent his anger on there is a good chance he will leave u alone. If I left hear who would be next on his hit list? and yes there is always someone on his hit list. That's what angry people do.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Back when u claimed to be a writer. I recall u saying to one poster that he may have read some of your stuff. Can u please show us this stuff you where talking about??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to pauly1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Back when u claimed to be a writer. I recall u saying to one poster that he may have read some of your stuff. Can u please show us this stuff you where talking about??

[/QUOTE]

An email to your mom about how good your doing doesn't count!!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

Posters on here should be happy that I'm here. As long as costanza has someone to vent his anger on there is a good chance he will leave u alone. If I left hear who would be next on his hit list? and yes there is always someone on his hit list. That's what angry people do.

[/QUOTE]

You're misguided thinking that you make a difference. I see no difference whether you're "hear" or not.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Hear what?  I didn't hear anything.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Pauly1, so you still think that the Bruins should have kept Kessel?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pauly1, so you still think that the Bruins should have kept Kessel?

[/QUOTE]

Never once did I suggest the bruins should have kept Kessel. Where exactly do u get your information from, let me guess.....costanza. lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

I have clearly proved Costanza a fraud, over and over again. U sheep are embarrassing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

I have clearly proved Costanza a fraud, over and over again. U sheep are embarrassing.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not one known for defending NAS but give it a rest. What your posts have proven.

1) you very rarely talk hockey

2) you hate NAS

We get it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm not one known for defending NAS but give it a rest. What your posts have proven.

1) you very rarely talk hockey

2) you hate NAS

We get it.

[/QUOTE]

I don't see NAS talk much hockey.. Usually just an attack troll. Can't take the heat get out of the kitchen or in NAS case make up another fantasy job next he will be Milan lucic.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Don't worry heyo, I think its clear that NAS and Chowdah are really the same poster with two accounts.  Those two are always buttering each other up and agreeing with each other to try to make smart posters like you look stupid.  Don't be fooled.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't worry heyo, I think its clear that NAS and Chowdah are really the same poster with two accounts.  Those two are always buttering each other up and agreeing with each other to try to make smart posters like you look stupid.  Don't be fooled.

[/QUOTE]

Fooled you !

Actually, my other account was bruins8. Ditched him. Big dummy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to heyoo's comment:
    [QUOTE]
    I don't see NAS talk much hockey.. Usually just an attack troll. Can't take the heat get out of the kitchen or in NAS case make up another fantasy job next he will be Milan lucic.

[/QUOTE]

This is your third screen name, right?  And you changed the first two because after 20 minutes, no one respected your posts.  Or was it after 32 minutes?