CBC Pool

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: CBC Pool

Yup...and how do I edit for next week.  I picked up Chara as well. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Just log in and it should open next week automatically, clear your players and pick new ones.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to CBC Pool:
    [QUOTE]Who joined I forgot to take down your names Shup and Dez. Mine is KMCI, picked up 3from Z and 2 from Berg today another from Yandle, should be in top 5000 now.LOL
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]
    Mine is revdez

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

k...

I wasnt sure if I erased those guys if it would waive this weeks. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: CBC Pool:
    [QUOTE]k... I wasnt sure if I erased those guys if it would waive this weeks. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    I forget to change my picks all too often but I suspect you guys will help me remember.Game on!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Yeah Dez a few years ago on a pool I went 4 weeks without thinking about it and dropped big time, if you check your email they usually give you a heads up as well.

Was in the Molson one another time and at half was 37th and they sent me a tshirt(I believe top 500 got them), then was in top 10 for last 6 weeks, last weekend went from 4th to 11th, some coaches rested or played sparingly some of my picks and I dropped, all I received was another T-Shirt. The T-Shirts were only Molson Canadian tshirts, so it was no big deal (I have about 30 of them anyway), but 11 out of 50000 was not bad and gives you bragging rights with the boys.

Loser on the season buys the beer, I am in NL, Canadian is my preferred pint.

Which of ye is in TO is that you or Shupe.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah Dez a few years ago on a pool I went 4 weeks without thinking about it and dropped big time, if you check your email they usually give you a heads up as well. Was in the Molson one another time and at half was 37th and they sent me a tshirt(I believe top 500 got them), then was in top 10 for last 6 weeks, last weekend went from 4th to 11th, some coaches rested or played sparingly some of my picks and I dropped, all I received was another T-Shirt. The T-Shirts were only Molson Canadian tshirts, so it was no big deal (I have about 30 of them anyway), but 11 out of 50000 was not bad and gives you bragging rights with the boys. Loser on the season buys the beer, I am in NL, Canadian is my preferred pint. Which of ye is in TO is that you or Shupe.
    I'm in N.B and I think he's in N.S.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CBC Pool : I'm in N.B and I think he's in N.S.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Homebrew76 joined also.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

Yep, I'm in there.   Have got Chara on my D with the star for double points... was happy with the outcome yesterday!  I'm in NB as well (just down the street from you dezaruchi in Quispamsis).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I am in Halifax.

Keiths of course. 

We all have Chara but I don't have the star by his name. 

Cheers fellas and good luck. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I am tied for 3148th, 15 points back of 1st.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I am tied for 3148th, 15 points back of 1st.
    That's not a bad start at all.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Pretty brutal, good job there are only 65000 or so.

Note: boys check on Sat by noon for injuries, you never know when you have to make changes.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Pretty brutal, good job there are only 65000 or so. Note: boys check on Sat by noon for injuries, you never know when you have to make changes.
    Or for suspensions.I got burned by a Briere suspension earlier this season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

We should all get in a group.  I created one.   Called BruinsForCup, password "boston.com".    That way we can see how we are doing relative to each other.   As of Wednesday I'm at postion 1017 with 43 points.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

HomeB

I was thinking the same thing.  I will sign up.  I have no idea how to check my overall status.  I swear I am a mutant when it comes to computers sometimes.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

Just go to "My Summary" and you should see a chart showing where you stand.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]We should all get in a group.  I created one.   Called BruinsForCup, password "boston.com".    That way we can see how we are doing relative to each other.   As of Wednesday I'm at postion 1017 with 43 points.
    Posted by Homebrew76[/QUOTE]
    I'm still only 40 points after Thursday.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CBC Pool : I'm still only 40 points after Thursday.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Both you and goat have 52 points(only 10 back).Great start for you fellows.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Just joined, noticed there were other Bruin groups involved as well.

Homebrew tied for 794 with 1 night left in first week is pretty good, only 12 points back with half our players playing in a shortened night is good.  Hope Roloson wins with shutout and  Moore scores unassisted.LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Tied for 112, but moving further away from leader, now 18 back.

2 weeks in a row with a bad pick, have to pay more attention.  Last week lost Sav in first game, this week Edler is not playing, should have checked again yesterday, but had not heard of his injurie and had checked injuries last week.

Shup, a heads up, when picking for the week, at the top there is a link to schedule. It gives you the teams listing of whom they play against and how many games and whether they are away or home.  Noticed you have been picking some players that are playing less games, it is an advantage to have players with the extra game, if you can pick the right ones.

GL.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

tks buddy,

i was actually wondering about the schedule and more games.  at least i have an excuse for my performance.