Chara had a minor injury?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Chara had a minor injury?

Here's reading an article that Chara joined the Slovakian team and he's saying that the Bruins needed convincing since Chara had a minor injury.

http://www.iihf.com/home-of-hockey/news/news-singleview/recap/6721-1.html?tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=955&cHash=92d4fda01f

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Re: Chara had a minor injury?

In Response to Chara had a minor injury?:
    [QUOTE]Here's reading an article that Chara joined the Slovakian team and he's saying that the Bruins needed convincing since Chara had a minor injury. http://www.iihf.com/home-of-hockey/news/news-singleview/recap/6721-1.html?tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=955&cHash=92d4fda01f
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Could not have ben that bad, he is playing this morning logging big minutes. He is the captain as well which is predictable but another sign he is healthy. Captains don't sit on the bench.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I hate these tournaments. Last thing Bruins players need right now is more games. Get some Rest!!!! It'll take it's toll at the end of next season. Again. Sigh.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

Probably had to do with getting a stick accross the nose. Wouldn't be suprised if it was a broken nose or possibly something contusion related that would just need time off to heal. I was back and forth on him playing but if this means that much to him then props to him for being willing to put the effort in.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

He wants to play this year since he knows he won't get the chance next year or the year after with all the spring hockey the Bruins will be playing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Z loves playing for his country, he is secretly quiet about Sochi but I thinks he has the same opinion as Ovy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Chara looked good out there....Shows you how much these elite hockey players just love playing hockey.  Go Canada Go !  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In Response to Re: Chara had a minor injury?:
    [QUOTE]Probably had to do with getting a stick accross the nose. Wouldn't be suprised if it was a broken nose or possibly something contusion related that would just need time off to heal. I was back and forth on him playing but if this means that much to him then props to him for being willing to put the effort in.
    Posted by nix02061[/QUOTE]

I believe Charelli already confirmed that Chara indeed has a broken nose (courtesy of a high stick).

Although if it happened to me, I wouldn't be calling it a 'minor' injury...I am a wuss.