Chara is a BEAST!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

Chara is a BEAST!!

Wow, when he grabbed the cup, I thought, I wouldn't wanna be the guy to try to take that cup away from him.. I think this is just the beginning guys. The core of this team is so young, and now they learned how to win...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

Re: Chara is a BEAST!!

He was so giddy in that moment he sort of reminded me of that animated character Steve Carell voiced in Despicable Me.  Groo?  Between that and his hat falling off as he hoisted the Cup, it was a truly endearing moment.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthonyalbani89. Show anthonyalbani89's posts

Can you read the post from just a year ago. Boston Fans are bandwagon ---------. There is no loyalty fan to any of the Boston teams but just complaining when it doesn't do there way.Congrat's on a great year, and last year as well. The team and players, did what they could and the outcome was positive. It doesnt' always go this way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

They must have all been "beasts" at their party. Who will own up to ordering a one of a kind[ actually 1 of 6] $100,000.00 super magnum of champagne. It's great to see a celebration, but some of those charges are unbelievable. Did the restauraunt rip them off ?? I know they can all aford a spree, but the bills stub was absurd, especially in this economy. Guess I'm just one of the older guys. Go Bruins