Chara Not The Biggest Bruin?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Chara Not The Biggest Bruin?

You think he's big?  Pfft.

Look at the size of this Bruin.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Chara Not The Biggest Bruin?

Beautiful animals.  I don't understand how people get off by blowing the brains out of them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

That Bruin is legit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Tuukka's backup in goal

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

They should name him Cedfano. Imagine stepping in his crap? You'd have to change your pants nevermind shoes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Put him on the third line to replace Pev.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Probably what Lucic looks like to Phaneuf.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

They should name him Cedfano. Imagine stepping in his crap? You'd have to change your pants nevermind shoes.

And use a bulldozer to scoop his poop.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I'm an animal lover, so I'm glad they were able to move him. Sometimes that isn't possible. What a beast though. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I'm an animal lover, so I'm glad they were able to move him. Sometimes that isn't possible. What a beast though. 

I wish they'd start relocating some people.

That is one big bear.

Didn't they move a huge alligator down there last year?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Beautiful animals.  I don't understand how people get off by blowing the brains out of them.

Im a bow hunter, only deer though....I'll agree that in some cases hunting can be done inhumanely and is a sport for many. For me, its an addicting hobby but something I do responsibly. I dont shoot and kill to just shoot and kill. I eat what I shoot and only take what I need. In the case of deer, its good we have hunters. The population would get out of control. And in some areas, black bear hunting is needed, because they can become a nuisance. Hogs and Coyotes are a major problem throughout all the united states and so hunting them is allowed all year round.

Just my two cents. Im an animal lover and know many people feel the way you do. I justify it too myself, knowing I am actually doing good in helping control the population.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Me either

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Looks like he's sporting the 'alternate' jersey.  He must be so glad they got rid of the pooh-bear one.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I'm all for the hunting of over-populated middle-food chain species, herbivores, waterfowl, or pest species.  Top predators are a different story as they regulate their own population very well, and the arbitrary killing of them disrupts the whole ecosystem.  I have respect for responsible hunters and distain for the trophy hunts for top predators.  Enough about that though.

Not sure if I like Cedfano or Fat Lucic for this bear's name.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I grew up in the woods of Manitoba outside Winnipeg, so no problem with hunting for food - but no one hunts bear for food. If it's a problem bear and it is a severe issue of public safety, that's the only time I'm good with it. Otherwise leave them alone. I agree with Fletch that top predators have pretty decent population control  on their own. I hate trophy hunters.

Black bears would hang out in my yard all the time, going for small fish and berries - you don't bug them, they don't bug you. And some of the guys that visited my yard made this one look small - the largest black bear ever recorded (though slightly disputed) was killed when he was hit by a car a couple miles from my house - 880 pounds, and I'm sure I saw him (and more recently his descendants) at the creek back of my parents house a few times.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

If Bears regularily kicked Lion butt in the Coliseum (The Roman one, not that old clapped out arena in Philly) then a massacring a bunch of waddling penguins should be pretty easy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:

If Bears regularily kicked Lion butt in the Coliseum (The Roman one, not that old clapped out arena in Philly) then a massacring a bunch of waddling penguins should be pretty easy.

...more like the Bears regulary kicked the (Forest)Rangers' butts in the Garden(s)!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Meet "Ted"

950-1,000lbs!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

DrCC I wouldn't be suprised if he was upset the Pooh-bear jersey was gone, I hear gold is his favorite color because it looks like his favorite snack.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Wow NAS, where was that boy spotted?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

DrCC I wouldn't be suprised if he was upset the Pooh-bear jersey was gone, I hear gold is his favorite color because it looks like his favorite snack.

Nah, he's got a Lemieux jersey for that:

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Wow NAS, where was that boy spotted?

http://www.bear.org/website/the-nabc/meet-our-bears/teds-page.html

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I had no idea that captive bears could get anywhere near that size.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I don't buy the whole hunting thing and how they hide behind the overpopulation excuse. What did people expect when they keep tearing down forrests and wooded areas to build houses and industries? And now their causing a nuisance? How aboutt he overpopulation of people? Do you know how long I sit in traffic these days? Thats much more of a nuisance than any deer gazing in my garden.

I don't know how one calls drilling a bullett in the head of a deer who is getting a drink out of a stream or putting a bow through it's chest humane.

To me, if your a hunter you can't call yourself an animal lover. Spending your saturday mornings dressed as a shrub and killing unsuspecting animals does not qualffy one as an animal lover.