Chris Kelly possible fracture

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Chris Kelly possible fracture

Seems like Kelly is in Boston getting checked for possible fracture.

Was it from Gomez hit from behind into the Habs goal ?
    or Was it that nasty slash from PK Subban on the empty net ?

We might just see Seguin come in .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Chris Kelly possible fracture

Hate to see him get hurt, this is why we got him, he played a terrific game monday. If Seguin gets inserted I hope he finds time on the 2nd power play unit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

First "Seguin - Fanboy" post gets a smack.
    <Smacks self />

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Of course no penalty......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Must've been the Subban slash.

You gotta be kidding me..... Tyler time I guess(why cant it be Ryder JUST ONCE!)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Subban slash for sure. That was a baseball swing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Chris Kelly possible fracture:
    [QUOTE]Subban slash for sure. That was a baseball swing.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

I wish someone could find a clip of Gionta in game2 the swing he took and caught Lucic with.  I was watching it on CBC therefore not sure if NESN showed this. Lucic gave Gionta a little cross check in the back ad Gionta retaliated.  Reall really ugly. That swing for sure could have broken a bone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Bring up Trent Whitfield!  Seguin is still learning the game. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

While most on here hate Kelly, I think he's a much more important part of the team than Seguin although I do like him getting a chance to play. Just would like to see him play over Ryder (and maybe Thornton) than to replace an injured Kelly who had a good game 3.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chris Kelly possible fracture : I wish someone could find a clip of Gionta in game2 the swing he took and caught Lucic with.  I was watching it on CBC therefore not sure if NESN showed this. Lucic gave Gionta a little cross check in the back ad Gionta retaliated.  Reall really ugly. That swing for sure could have broken a bone.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    I didn't see that. I will look around for it though. I have noticed a lot of players doing this type of stuff though. Like Subban reaches around and punches whoever hits him. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]Hate to see him get hurt, this is why we got him, he played a terrific game monday. If Seguin gets inserted I hope he finds time on the 2nd power play unit.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

I know, I thought he had his best game with the Bruins, on Monday.  I was in a debate saying I didn't think he had justified the Pick we gave up, but I had to qualify my argument by saying, 'but if he plays like this, then he will be worth the pick'.  He had a very good game Monday and if I'm Julien I don't want Seguin sliding into his spot.  I think I would move Campbell up to play with Peverley and Ryder to start the game.  Seguin, Paille, and Thornton would be strapped to the bench except on PK (paille), PP2 (Seguin), or as a replacement for Ryder after the first shift he shows a lack of effort on (Seguin, Paille, or Thornton dependent on situation).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

[QUOTE]Must've been the Subban slash. You gotta be kidding me..... Tyler time I guess(why cant it be Ryder JUST ONCE!)
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

So much hate on Ryder..I would rather have Ryder available down the stretch than not. He's capable of getting red hot, something a lot of people around here seem to be forgetting. If he actually had a playmaker to play with he'd be a lot more effective. When him Wheeler and Seguin were together for those few weeks, I saw flashes of what could have been a pretty good offensive line. Peverly is a good player but hes not a setup guy. That line has no one to distribute the puck. Its designed more like a grinder line with Kelly in there. I dont think Seguin would be the saving grace, but hes the best option we have in terms of getting offense out of those two if Kelly cant play. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chris Kelly possible fracture : So much hate on Ryder..I would rather have Ryder available down the stretch than not. He's capable of getting red hot, something a lot of people around here seem to be forgetting. If he actually had a playmaker to play with he'd be a lot more effective. When him Wheeler and Seguin were together for those few weeks, I saw flashes of what could have been a pretty good offensive line. Peverly is a good player but hes not a setup guy. That line has no one to distribute the puck. Its designed more like a grinder line with Kelly in there. I dont think Seguin would be the saving grace, but hes the best option we have in terms of getting offense out of those two if Kelly cant play. 
    Posted by IShawnPI[/QUOTE]

In a playoff series I pick Kelly for my team over Ryder 100 times out of 100. Face it he plays 2 maybe 3 solid shifts a game the rest of the time he is the "ghost ryder" just floating around out there. Of course this is until he gets the notion that he can dangle through 4 habs at once right at the blueline resulting a break back the other way for MTL.

He can get hot, when was the last time he "heated up?" 2 years ago? The Wheeler-Seguin-Ryder line stunk up the joint too if I remember, that line was clicking best as Peverley-Kelly-Seguin they were getting lots of chances even though they didnt go in, the pressure generated was very noticable.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

I'm sure Claude will go with the "experienced/safe" Trent Whitfield over Seguin/

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chris Kelly possible fracture : In a playoff series I pick Kelly for my team over Ryder 100 times out of 100. Face it he plays 2 maybe 3 solid shifts a game the rest of the time he is the "ghost ryder" just floating around out there. Of course this is until he gets the notion that he can dangle through 4 habs at once right at the blueline resulting a break back the other way for MTL. He can get hot, when was the last time he "heated up?" 2 years ago? The Wheeler-Seguin-Ryder line stunk up the joint too if I remember, that line was clicking best as Peverley-Kelly-Seguin they were getting lots of chances even though they didnt go in, the pressure generated was very noticable.

Il agree hes been in a drought for a good month or two now, but if he finds his skating game the floodgates could open for him. Im pretty sure were stuck with him in the lineup either way so hopefully he can find a streak in him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Take it back. It's a possible face fracture. Not from Subban I don't think.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Sad for Kelly ...I was watching Seguin in Boston game 2 during the warm up ...he was taking one timer shots from the board into the net ...he didnt miss one single shot ...this kid has so much talent ...I garantee you he is going to score if he gets to play ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]Take it back. It's a possible face fracture. Not from Subban I don't think.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

From the Gomez play then??

Face fracture?? Who cares this is the playoffs!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chris Kelly possible fracture : From the Gomez play then?? Face fracture?? Who cares this is the playoffs!
    I would say so. I remember him going back to the bench and feeling his face after that hit.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

CARON OVER SEGUIN IS MY CHOICE

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

*update*

It was the result of the Gomez play. Julien expects Kelly *should* be ready to go tomorrow.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Chris Kelly possible fracture:[QUOTE]Bring up Trent Whitfield!  Seguin is still learning the game. Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

My first thought Isla I'll strangle that bald headed F_____! It's not funny and how unfortunate the Bs coach thinks....Fudge!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Julien said Kelly is expected to play. Probably have a cage if there is a fracture imo.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

If Kelly can't go. You gotta give TS the opportunity. Remember what Phil did when he came in against the Canadiens in 08'.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

[QUOTE]If Kelly can't go. You gotta give TS the opportunity. Remember what Phil did when he came in against the Canadiens in 08'.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

But Phil Kessel is terrible remember! Thats what all the homers on here say.