CJ must go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins7733. Show Bruins7733's posts

CJ must go

I live in Buffalo and was at the game last night. I was digusted Segiun was scratched, the 2nd & 3rd lines are horrible.  Please break up the position.  Bring Savard up on the second line with Bergeron and Seguin.  Let Wheeler center the 3rd line.  Claude insists on spreading his talent out making weak lines.  Notice one line is keeping us in everyone game, and Timmy of course.  Make a strong second line.  Hell even give Marchand a shot on the top 3 lines he is playing hard. I think you could score some more with more offensive talent around him. Paille should have been on the 4th line.  Sabres are a horrible team, never should give away those games.

On another note Kampfer looked pretty good last night.  Hope he keeps improving. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Re: CJ must go

also why does he replace Krecji with Savard on the power play now? krecji lucic and horton have good chemistry and have been solid all year now you take the center away and put a savard there, why??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Recchi should be a healthy scratch once a week. Marchand should play on the 3rd line. Seguin should be on the top 2 lines PERIOD! Thomas should play 60-70 games this year. Get rid of the coach......and the GM!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins7733. Show Bruins7733's posts

Tukka played great last night, dumb penalties and lack of effort and CJ style of play in front of Tukka is what is losing him games.  Lets face it if Timmy wasnt so amazing we would be out of the playoff picture. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to Re: CJ must go:
    [QUOTE]also why does he replace Krecji with Savard on the power play now? krecji lucic and horton have good chemistry and have been solid all year now you take the center away and put a savard there, why??
    Posted by fourrings[/QUOTE]

I wondered that myself and as far as Rechhi goes, its time for him to go.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

CJ is so over rated as a coach. This team will be stuck in his style and under achieve until he is gone. What a shame for Seguin to have this kind of coaching to start his career.......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'll say it yet again, CJ is a decent NHL coach and is fine for 60% of the teams in this league.

He is not good for 40% of the teams in this league, the upper 40% of teams in the league.

He had his purpose, he accomplished a lot and now its time for him to be elsewhere.

To compare him to a player, he's like backup goalie Alex Auld.  Auld was decent as a backup goalie in Boston, but with Tuuka and TT there's no place for Auld anymore.

There's no place for CJ anymore.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins7733. Show Bruins7733's posts

I just dont understand he is waiting and waiting for players such as Ryder last year and wheeler the past few years to play up to earlier form.  However an 18 year old kid with incredible talent he scratches.  He probably just crushed any confidense he might have had.  Seguin like Hall in edmonton should be getting major minutes and learning on the job.  By playoff of time he could be a huge scoring assett to the team.  But instead  CJ is going to see him as a liability and cant play him in any pressure situations.  CJ get a clue and start playing your talent more.  I love Thorton  but come on he is on the ice way to much. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

I think it is unrealistic to expect him to get fired because they have so much money tied up in him going forward. But what I do hope for is for Chia or Cam to get to him & change this system up. CJ is way to stubborn.

Another thing is why has Savard replaced Krejci on the top unit on the PP? Savard is a turnover machine right now & is nowhere near Krejci's level at this time.

Dan Paille over Tyler Seguin when you are struggling for offence? I certainly would not be disapointed to see him let go but some of his deciion making & lack of adjustments are mind boggling.

How has Brad Marchand not been given an opportunity in the top 9 when there is a clear lack of skill & speed amongst the wingers?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

I haven't seen a heck of a lot of offence from Seguin lately.Ice time is earned at this level.I think this is Cj way of trying to light a fire under this kid.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

[QUOTE]I'll say it yet again, CJ is a decent NHL coach and is fine for 60% of the teams in this league. He is not good for 40% of the teams in this league, the upper 40% of teams in the league. He had his purpose, he accomplished a lot and now its time for him to be elsewhere. To compare him to a player, he's like backup goalie Alex Auld.  Auld was decent as a backup goalie in Boston, but with Tuuka and TT there's no place for Auld anymore. There's no place for CJ anymore.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Amen. My frustration with CJ is the number of times the team has played flat during his time as coach, last night is just another in a long list where they were flat particularly in the defensive end; standing around in front of the net and letting the Sabers operate with virtual impunity. Also, he has been far too tolerant with substandard play, Wheeler, Ryder our two favorite whipping boys and deservedly so albeit nice goal by Ryder last night but other than the occasional highlight goal - nearly worthless.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins7733. Show Bruins7733's posts

Its up to a coach to keep players from playing lazy and it just seems to happen to often. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

[QUOTE]I haven't seen a heck of a lot of offence from Seguin lately.Ice time is earned at this level.I think this is Cj way of trying to light a fire under this kid.
    Posted by john6345[/QUOTE]

Seguin's problem is definitely not lack of effort so no need to light any fires. He's just learning the NHL game and Julien's system. All that takes time.

On the other hand if they don't have any replacement better than Paille then they have depth issues again. Paille was terrible and ineffective. This team's offense is evaporating right now. He is the last guy I want in there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Why are Peter and Cam waiting?? IMO Claude has become a CLOD in his decisions. I guesss the CAP is what keeps the call-ups limited because right now both Caron and Arneil are playing better than Paille, Recchi, Thornton, Wheeler. with a few tweaks the lines could be  Lucic/Savard/Seguin; Arneil/Kreji/ Horton; Marchand/Bergeron/Caron; Wheeler/Campbell/Ryder. This is giving Savard the benefit of playing into better condition and smarts. The bench would be Recchi and Thornton, and Paille in Providence or elsewhere. Again, this is not a criticism, just an observation

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CJ must go : Seguin's problem is definitely not lack of effort so no need to light any fires. He's just learning the NHL game and Julien's system. All that takes time. On the other hand if they don't have any replacement better than Paille then they have depth issues again. Paille was terrible and ineffective. This team's offense is evaporating right now. He is the last guy I want in there.
    Posted by niftybear[/QUOTE]

Thing is they do have better replacements Caron, Arniel even Colbourn or Suave worth a shot. IDK if not having Paille makes CJ nervous or what but I think its time Danny and the B's parted ways.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

[QUOTE]I'll say it yet again, CJ is a decent NHL coach and is fine for 60% of the teams in this league. He is not good for 40% of the teams in this league, the upper 40% of teams in the league. He had his purpose, he accomplished a lot and now its time for him to be elsewhere. To compare him to a player, he's like backup goalie Alex Auld.  Auld was decent as a backup goalie in Boston, but with Tuuka and TT there's no place for Auld anymore. There's no place for CJ anymore.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Very well put - your entire post.  If we're to be a top echelon team, we need a coach that will have the team compete - to win, not to not lose.  In my opinion, Julien has the team playing decently, but it's time for a coach who will have them play explosively.  Let the talent show and the toughness back it up.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

I am actually at the point of believe that CJ has hit the coaching wall for this team. To get to the next level, I belive we need somebody else.  Easier said than done though. Not sure who to get other than Bowman.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Even Felger is dumping on CJ now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

OKAY, if we have to keep Clod I wish Mr. Neely and PC would sit him down and school him on how they want this team coached. If he doesn't listen to them then he has to go.
    I am no expert in coaching in the NHL but we all know we have to score at 3 to win with TT or Rask in GOAL so he should play the players who will score on his top three lines then fit in the 4th as necessary.
    Time to take the whip away and let these play. This is a very good team when you let off the leash.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

[QUOTE]Even Felger is dumping on CJ now.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Now?  Felger's been all over Julien (and Chara, and Bergeron) all season... heck, all off-season!  He's got a Bruins burr under his saddle.  Thank goodness for Mazz; at least he brings some sense of optimism.

That being said ... I think my window of patience is coming to a close with the coaching staff on this team.  However, there is also some onus on the players to step up their games, too.  Across the board, save maybe for Thomas who has been playing over-and-above expectations.