CJ VS Ramsey / B's Thrashers Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsNumber4. Show BruinsNumber4's posts

Re: CJ VS Ramsey / B's Thrashers Game Thread

In Response to Re: CJ VS Ramsey / B's Thrashers Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: CJ VS Ramsey / B's Thrashers Game Thread : oh.  here's the time out with 3:17 left and the game pretty much out of reach. To map out a 4 on 3 that would last like 15 seconds. what the mother lovin... !?!?!!?! And then they don't even get a SOG after  diagramming out a play?? what??  what ??
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Thats because CJ has nothing but stick figure hockey people on his clipboard,
    id love to know what the hell he talks about, "you give it to this guy, then pass to that tall guy near the line thingy"  but most likey he says "  OMFG play my system, my system is epic! , i promise" 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Subject Line: CJ Vs Ramsey.. ( no contest.. game over)...  Hope Cam can convince Milbury to take over the reigns of this mess.. Teams trend to take on the persona of their coach and all I hear is lip service from CJ.. Th elook on his lost face is priceless.. It's time.. ( when a  team does bad, they don't fire the team, they fire the coach...)..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Subject Line: CJ Vs Ramsey.. ( no contest.. game over)...  Hope Cam can convince Milbury to take over the reigns of this mess.. Teams trend to take on the persona of their coach and all I hear is lip service from CJ.. Th elook on his lost face is priceless.. It's time.. ( when a  team does bad, they don't fire the team, they fire the coach...)..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Subject Line: CJ Vs Ramsey.. ( no contest.. game over)...  Hope Cam can convince Milbury to take over the reigns of this mess.. Teams trend to take on the persona of their coach and all I hear is lip service from CJ.. Th elook on his lost face is priceless.. It's time.. ( when a  team does bad, they don't fire the team, they fire the coach...)..
    Posted by SupportLocal81[/QUOTE]

Milbury? 
    He's the only one I can think of that I am 100% sure would be WORSE than CJ.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

100% huh?.. bwahaahahahahahahahaha.. bet you plant cheerios coz someone told u they were donut seeds too,. ( no offense)..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]100% huh?.. bwahaahahahahahahahaha.. bet you plant cheerios coz someone told u they were donut seeds too,. ( no offense)..

Sorry.  But Milbury is just plain off his rocker and he makes great tv, but recall Mike as gm in LI - traded Chara, signed dipietro to a million year contract and singlehandedly wiped out the Islanders franchise.

Mike had the guys practicing ballet as coach.  No kidding.  ballet.

Make that 110%

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CJ VS Ramsey / B's Thrashers Game Thread : I think you just summed up my argument.  If you said functional it would have been one thing but fantastic is how I think most B"s fans perceive Stuart and I just don't think its true.  He seems to have lapses at big moments and while he was on his way to being a solid D-man a few years ago his progression has completely stalled in my eyes.    
    Posted by TuukkainNet[/QUOTE]

Turns out I'm not some run of the mill, Sullivan's Tap ja-moke who doesn't have much of a clue.  Mark Stuart does his job very, very, very well.

Can you point to an example or two of his big moment errors?  What more do you want from a stay at home defenseman?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Someone explain to me how the Thornton fight directly contributed to the Wheeler goal.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

You mean the one where he danced with the other goon for a while, threw some punches, got punched and then gave up?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CJ VS Ramsey / B's Thrashers Game Thread : You mean the one where he danced with the other goon for a while, threw some punches, got punched and then gave up?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Yah, that fight.

I love how some people like to say that a fight like that - or any staged fight picks up morale and then a goal - like Wheeler's  -  results.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]Subject Line: CJ Vs Ramsey.. ( no contest.. game over)...  Hope Cam can convince Milbury to take over the reigns of this mess.. Teams trend to take on the persona of their coach and all I hear is lip service from CJ.. Th elook on his lost face is priceless.. It's time.. ( when a  team does bad, they don't fire the team, they fire the coach...)..

Mike Milbury? Did someone reincarnate Harold Ballard and give him a Boston.com account?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Rask is incapable of stealing games.  He only wins when the team plays well.  Just once I'd like Rask to stand on his head and steal a game that they don't deserve to win.

You obviously missed the 4-0 win against the Panthers! With the exception of this game. Rask has done e-thing you could ask of a goalie! This team has done squat for RASK! Our goalies are BOTH going to be burned out IF they make the play-offs the way this team is playing! If the goalie's don't stand on their heads the B's don't win. For a team that's supposed to be so great defensively that's not how it's supposed to work!