CJ

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: CJ

CJ is very good at anticipating match ups.  He may have wanted strength vs strength.  He's also a much better coach than Cam Neely, so I doubt bam bam was asking him anything.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Ya, his comment was something like maybe we need to use our last change to get away from that match-up.  Ya think? 
    Here's my take on the Julien debate.  No question he's done if they don't win this series.  He will be reviewed if they lose in round two.  Trouble is he is a safe coach for a GM. He will keep the team competitive.  Very questionable if he can take a good team to the next level.  The Bruins are a good team, can they get to great with Julien as coach.  It was determined in Jersey he couldn't make it happen.  Has he learned anything since then? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

He can't be a crap coach he put the bruins in the play-offs for 4 years. The Bruins were down 3-1 a few years back sat Kessel next you notice Kessel is back the series is ties 3-3. Lets not forget the Bruins and Mtl. series during the Jumbo Joe era the Bruins were up 3-1 on mtl.( who was up in the box office for mtl. throwing paper airplanes Ryder). Mtl. came back and tied it up 3-3 and guess who won gm. 7 les habs with CJ as their coach. Last year disaster with Philly had nothing to do with CJ, the team had a collapse not CJ. If a Bruin lacks the ability to play gm. 2 watch Seguin to play gm. 3.Surprised

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Ryder never sat against B's in 04 played against Joe and all 11 games Mon played, as a rookie.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

clod is not a crap coach, but he is not a coach that thinks outside the box.

When it is not working it needs to be fixed, he has failed to fix the PP and to adjust when behind, one of the best systems in the game when leading, but not so great when not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I was wondering about the match ups the other night as well, especially with so many face offs in the offensive zone, it would have been a little while before Gill and Subban got off. I bet we see a different approach tonight.