CJ's Plan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: CJ's Plan

It could be that the coach is getting coached by the corner office (CN).  Two game 7 losses in two years can do that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Perhaps CJ has been reading these posts, LOL

One thing we should all acknowledge-- playing Rask VS Toronto was a BRILLIANT coaching move.  And it worked!!  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In Response to Re: CJ's Plan:
    [QUOTE]Perhaps CJ has been reading these posts, LOL One thing we should all acknowledge-- playing Rask VS Toronto was a BRILLIANT coaching move.  And it worked!!  
    Posted by CarolinaClamMan[/QUOTE]

It was really the only move...TT is burnt out and needs some time off which means Rask must play.  If Rask plays well, he should play more often which will keep him from being rusty and keeps TT well rested.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Stop at the Dunkin Donuts on the way to the rink-- get a Dozen donuts and a coffee--- eat all the jelly ones before arriving--- go to his office and figure out how to get the Jelly off his shirt without any of his coaches recognizing it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]Stop at the Dunkin Donuts on the way to the rink-- get a Dozen donuts and a coffee--- eat all the jelly one before arriving--- go to his office and figure out how to get the Jelly off his shirt without any of his coaches recognizing it.
    Posted by JYaso[/QUOTE]

lmfao

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

maybe, just maybe, it's the players and not the coach or front office. I know that's a strange concept to most of you.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[QUOTE]CJ has NO PLAN..the man is clueless and a fraud. He will be fired this year.
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

31 posts and every one of them is either negative or whiney. You trolls need to get a life.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Kampfer is making a big difference on the D moving up. His rookie errors can be absorbed. His mobility and speed offers a breakout on the backline.

I think the aggression on O is a result of both Julien encouraging more forechecking and Neely's insistence on not trying to win all the games 1 - 0.