Classic case of bad reffing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Classic case of bad reffing

That Lucic call is HORRIBLE!!!!!  I mean really, what the hell is with Thomas getting CONSTANTLY run at with NO calls, but Lucic cant skate within a foot of the crease or its a penalty.  That is the crap that happens over and over starts making me wonder.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Classic case of bad reffing

It's here to stay, just have to play through it.  Can't take much more of the Flyer homers on VS either!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Just have to score more goals... keep pushing... that's the only way to go!! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Classic case of bad reffing:
    [QUOTE]It's here to stay, just have to play through it.  Can't take much more of the Flyer homers on VS either!
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]
    The crew hasn't been nearly as bad this time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classic case of bad reffing : The crew hasn't been nearly as bad this time.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

All they talk about is what the Flyers need to do to be better and they don't give the B's credit for anything.  Listen boy, listen!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classic case of bad reffing : All they talk about is what the Flyers need to do to be better and they don't give the B's credit for anything.  Listen boy, listen!
    I am listening, they keep saying how well prepared the B's are, how well/confident Timmy is, How Seids has stepped up, and their physical game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classic case of bad reffing : I am listening, they keep saying how well prepared the B's are, how well/confident Timmy is, How Seids has stepped up, and their physical game.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

And did you hear them say Zherdev has been one of the better players on the ice tonight?  Give me a break with that comment I didn't even know he was on the playoff roster!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classic case of bad reffing : And did you hear them say Zherdev has been one of the better players on the ice tonight?  Give me a break with that comment I didn't even know he was on the playoff roster!
    I chuckled a bit at that one haha. But he did have a good chance to score... kinda.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

It's Emerick tonight, right? He's the Devils PBP guy. You really think he's going to be a Flyers homer?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

It's mostly Olczyk

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Doc is the PBP guy.  Eddie is the "color" guy with Panger backing them up.  Panger is the only one who I like out of that bunch.  Doc & Eddie are both pretty bad in NOT pointing out how well the Bruins are playing during this series.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

great screen by skating clown.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]Doc is the PBP guy.  Eddie is the "color" guy with Panger backing them up.  Panger is the only one who I like out of that bunch.  Doc & Eddie are both pretty bad in NOT pointing out how well the Bruins are playing during this series.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

Why would the NJ PBP guy go out of his way to favor one of his team's arch rivals?